Patni Computer Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Patni Computer Systems Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2017

Mainframe Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Patni Computer Systems (Pune (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

It basically depends on the interviewer who interviews you and the urgecy of the position, for which you are being interviewed and also your previous employer.
    The guy who questioned me was pretty cool and the interview also was carried on very smoothly, with out many in-depth questions. I felt like, there was huge and urgent requirement with the project, which this interview is meant for. He asked some basics and my first Technical Round was completed within 15 minutes. And i was pretty confident that, i will be selected for the next round, with the way i answered him.

Then i had to wait 4 long hours for my next round. That was the PM round and he again talked about my stuff, previous project and to my surprise he started negotiating my salary, which i quoted in the form and he finalised it to 5 lakhs, my current salary being 3.8 (working with TechMahindra with an exp of 3 yrs).

I thought I will have another round of HR interview, where i thought of discussing about my package.
    But they have sent me the offer directly without HR interview the next day.

I was expecting 5.5, which i think i am worth of

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Patni Computer Systems (Noida (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

1> apptitude test: average apptitude and english questions
    2> technical interview: basics-loops and database questions
    3> HR

Interview Questions

• interviewer asked Computer Organization subject related question like: parallel programming etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, for freshers its fixed.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Patni Computer Systems (Mumbai (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

simple and standard indian it recrutment style.

Interview Questions

• simple standard question.. abt ur self and what are ur hobbies..   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation. they have a fixed every thing.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Patni Computer Systems in March 2010.

Interview

I had been to Patni walk-in. There was too much rush. Question were asked on basics. JAVA,EJB,JSP,Servelt,Spring,Hibernate etc. I answered most of them. Don't know why I didn't get selected.. :)

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Patni Computer Systems in March 2010.

Interview

Interview process went very well

Interview Questions

• What is your strength in Securities Module   1 Answer

The package was very low

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Patni Computer Systems (Coimbatore (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Had three rounds wherein first round was aptitude round followed by Technical interview and HR interview.

Had 60 questions with negative marking. For each wrong answer it was -.25

Technical round was based on the project that i had done in my engineering.
    The interviewer went in-depth of the concepts behind the project.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer had good knowledge due to which i faced difficulty in answering him on technical questions asked.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Patni Computer Systems in December 2009.

Interview

I had just applied for the job & I got the call. It was not too long. I had been asked just random questions & then asked to come over that place.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Patni Computer Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Patni Computer Systems (Mumbai (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

Two interviews :
    First interview : purely technical .
    Second interview :
    everything : technical + functional + academic + personality etc. etc. (whatever you can think of)

Interview Questions

• Explain about your last project.   1 Answer
    • Have you worked on EJBs(java) ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not get a chance to negotiate. They directly sent me the offer letter.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Patni Computer Systems (Mumbai (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

Good enough and drilled to the max of tech Quo as well as Personality

Interview Questions

• Explain the most difficult task you have undertaken???   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offer comparatively less than their peers & quite nasty in negotiation...