Patpatia & Associates Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Patpatia & Associates Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Patpatia & Associates in April 2016.

Interview

They asked about what is your general career goal. They also asked some questions related to your previous intern experience. The interviewer wanted to know your focus is quantitative or qualitative. There are no technique questions, all behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the aspect of your previous company that you like most?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Patpatia & Associates

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Patpatia & Associates.

Interview

Interviewed with all three junior associates for the first round. They all asked similar questions aking about my work experience. No technical questions and the second half of the interview was open for me to ask any questions about the firm
    Made a second visit to the office to interview with the senior associate. He asked similar questions about my work experience and followed with a long rant about past interns and ended the interview on that note.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Patpatia & Associates (Berkeley, CA).

Interview

I found this job through my university's career network, and submitted a resume and cover letter through the website. Within a week I was contact for an in-person interview in the company's office. The company only conducts in-person interviews, none through the phone or Skype.
    I was interviewed by three people, two junior business analysts and a senior analyst. They asked questions relating to relevant work experience, expectations about the job, and general career goals. There were no analytic or technical questions (e.g. case studies).

Interview Questions

• There were not really any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Patpatia & Associates (Berkeley, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

There were two round of interviews. They were all panel interviews.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Patpatia & Associates in June 2011.

Interview

2 1:1 interviews, mostly behavioral