Patterson Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Patterson Companies

2.8

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

Good phone screening and interview, on point with questions relevant to job description. Good in person interviews. Weak on knowledge of benefits, compensation and what to expect annually through performance reviews, goal/objective creation and evaluations.

Interview Questions

• Difficult situation or task at previous employer and how did you overcome this.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. I should have pressed harder.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (Saint Paul, MN) in June 2010.

Interview

There were three in person interviews (manager, manager and co-workers and manager and director) and an additional phone interview. It was very professional, challenging and with excellent dialog.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain a database to an 8 year old?   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (Edina, MN).

Interview

My relationship with TTG started with a LinkedIn message followed by a phone call from the President. From there, she set me up with the Marketing Director for an in-person interview at the TTG office. Once they had a thorough understanding of my career goals and skill set, they presented me to the client for hire. TTG then coordinated two interviews with the client at their business office and followed-up with me after each session. They managed the entire process and it was incredibly smooth!

Service Desk Tier I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Effingham, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (Effingham, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Took 1 month before my first phone interview, had a group interview about a week later with two employees of Patterson, then had a second interview about a week later. I was first interviewing for a sales position then was referred to IT Service Desk which was preferred due to my experience with computers. After my second interview about a week later I submitted a drug screen, after another week got a call back saying that I passed and passed my background check, from there they scheduled me to start my orientation in two weeks later. Over all the entire process took about 2 months, considering I applied at the end of December of 2015.

Interview Questions

• When did you experience a challenge in the workplace and overcame that challenge?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Patterson Companies.

Interview

Hiring process was quick and efficient. From first interview to offer in 2 days (though to be fair, I had a competing offer on the table so they had to move quick). Met with 3 people for an hour, then a different 4 for another hour. Very relaxed and low key. Most of the questions revolved around determining if I was a good personality fit, and not technical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

How much do you want? OK, we can do that. Honestly, it was that easy.

Support Tech Tier I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Companies.

Interview

I was extremely excited when I received a phone call. Had an interview. Felt some of the questions were not relevant, but from doing research a lot of companies are asking similar questions. Interview lasted near 30 minutes or so. I got the general impression they were not interested. A few weeks later I received a rejection letter in my email letting me know they were pursuing other candidates, which…

Interview Questions

• Name a time someone did something better than you, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Companies in April 2018.

Interview

It was comfortable and easy going! I didn't have to sell an item in the room, but that was fun! The job and benefits were explained in full. I was called and offered the pay amount.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Patterson Companies (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

Met with recruiter, HR and the hiring manager. Had a series of phone interviews and meeting with hiring manager. Interview was fair. Questions were fair as well. No real surprises in the process. Nice facility. People seemed to like working for Patterson. Good feedback after the interview process. In the end did not elect to pursue the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Patterson Companies in May 2009.

Interview

The process was a long one that spanned two months. It initially started off with a phone interview which lasted about 30 minutes followed by two panel style interviews which happened to last for just over an hour each one. They asked questions about previous professional experience as well as asked many situational questions.

Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Patterson Companies in January 2009.

Interview

Interview consisted of other coordinators and middle management.

Interview Questions

• Interview consisted of mostly "what would you do if" questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating. Salary and benefits are firm.