Patterson Dental Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Patterson Dental

3.1

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Dental (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

You get contacted via email to schedule a date and time to be phone interviewed by the hiring manager. When contacted, the phone interview begins with an intro of the name and position of the interviewer, followed by a few ice breaker questions, followed by a brief description of the job title, duties and requirements. Then the interviewer asks you if this is something you would be interested in doing? If so the interviewer then proceeds with the interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why choose Patterson?
      Why this position?
      What attributes do you possess that makes you fit for the position?
      Are you willing to relocate?
      This job requires you to travel and do so and so, are you comfortable with that?   Answer Question

Had to relocate to another state.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Patterson Dental in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, email and scheduled interview call. Call was 50 minutes. In depth, lots (too much) detail on the issues with the location. Personable interviewer, shared contact information and promised to respond within a week - 10 days. Never heard back, followed up with email's - no response.

Interview Questions

• Skill level for computers, excel, management on a scale 1-10   Answer Question

IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Patterson Dental (Elk Grove Village, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

Answered technical questions about modems, cabling, IT support questions. How you delegate, handle a high stress environment, going beyond the extra mile for customer service. What is the most challenging aspect or your job and what you did to try and change it. How do you handle difficult people?

Interview Questions

Unrealistic pay for amount of work and travel required

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Dental (Boston, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

Seemed like a great comany to work for. Followed up after every step. They went with another candidate and emailed me within one week to let me know.

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Patterson Dental (Saint Paul, MN) in April 2012.

Interview

I started out as a Paralegal intern working in the hr department. They extended my internshp then hired me on.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why a paralegal would want to work in there hr department?   Answer Question

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Patterson Dental (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

Two interviews, offered job after the second interview. Did a skills assessment in before the first interview. It was a doozy!! Most people did not pass it because of the math part. It was like taking an SAT test with word problems, etc. It took a loooong time in between interviews and the offer.

Negotiation

The branch manager was somewhat flexible and did take experience into account.

Anonymous Employee in Billings, MT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Patterson Dental (Billings, MT).

Interview

interview process took about 1 hour. Then I was offered the job one week later. Training was 2 weeks long. Great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• My most difficult problem to solve while on a job, and how did I solve or deal with the problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Patterson Dental (Wilmington, MA).

Interview

Interview went well. If you have previous service work you"ll be fine. What they say they're looking for actually isn't. They're looking for people they can work into the ground because the qualified ones go to the competitors for a much bigger salary. I feel bad for the old timers at this place,they're undervalued,overworked and out on injury very often.

Interview Questions

• How do you reverse the direction of a 3 phase motor   1 Answer

Negotiation

You're not going to get much more than $20 an hour. People that were lead techs there for 10 years only made about $23-25

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Hill, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Dental (Rocky Hill, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

20 minute interview, basic questions about technical experience. Very friendly and down-to-earth managers. Talked about my experience as an engineering intern. Talked about my family and education. Very enjoyable interaction for an interview. Good luck to you all!

Interview Questions

• Describe a work experience in which you demonstrated attention to detail.   Answer Question

Sales Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, NJ

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Dental (Trenton, NJ) in April 2018.

Interview

There were multiples rounds of interviews and expected to perform a series of assessment tests with no with follow up on the results of the test. the test took about 5 hours to compete. The hiring manager was pleasant, but the process was long.

Interview Questions

• Out of all of the jobs you've held which one was your favorite and why.   Answer Question