Patterson Dental Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 16, 2017

3.1

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Hill, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Dental (Rocky Hill, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

20 minute interview, basic questions about technical experience. Very friendly and down-to-earth managers. Talked about my experience as an engineering intern. Talked about my family and education. Very enjoyable interaction for an interview. Good luck to you all!

Interview Questions

• Describe a work experience in which you demonstrated attention to detail.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Patterson Dental in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, email and scheduled interview call. Call was 50 minutes. In depth, lots (too much) detail on the issues with the location. Personable interviewer, shared contact information and promised to respond within a week - 10 days. Never heard back, followed up with email's - no response.

Interview Questions

• Skill level for computers, excel, management on a scale 1-10   Answer Question

Technology Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Dental (Louisville, KY) in January 2017.

Interview

There was a 30 minute phone interview first and then an in person interview with two interviewers. Most of the questions were standard interview questions. The details of interviews were communicated through email.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Dental (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

You get contacted via email to schedule a date and time to be phone interviewed by the hiring manager. When contacted, the phone interview begins with an intro of the name and position of the interviewer, followed by a few ice breaker questions, followed by a brief description of the job title, duties and requirements. Then the interviewer asks you if this is something you would be interested in doing? If so the interviewer then proceeds with the interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why choose Patterson?
      Why this position?
      What attributes do you possess that makes you fit for the position?
      Are you willing to relocate?
      This job requires you to travel and do so and so, are you comfortable with that?   Answer Question

Had to relocate to another state.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Patterson Dental (Wilmington, MA).

Interview

Interview went well. If you have previous service work you"ll be fine. What they say they're looking for actually isn't. They're looking for people they can work into the ground because the qualified ones go to the competitors for a much bigger salary. I feel bad for the old timers at this place,they're undervalued,overworked and out on injury very often.

Interview Questions

• How do you reverse the direction of a 3 phase motor   1 Answer

Negotiation

You're not going to get much more than $20 an hour. People that were lead techs there for 10 years only made about $23-25

Sales Interview

Interview

The phone interview was very basic. Simply asked my sales experience. When I was offered a face to face interview I accepted. The office was empty and I stood in the lobby it took a good 5 minutes to get someone's attention. They sat me down for a good 15 minutes past my appointment time.

At this point I began having second thoughts. If they can't respect my time the will not likely respect me as an employee. An angry inconvenienced lady belligerently came down and led into a room to take a series of test that were completely unrelated to my title.

During this time I was eye balled by some ladies in which made me feel very uncomfortable. At that point I randomly pressed keys to finish and get out.

Not a good environment and seemed very negative.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Effingham, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Patterson Dental (Effingham, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

The women that interviewed me were rude and condescending. They seemed to be looking me up and down in an insecure way. I am more than qualified for the position and gave a good interview. These women had no reason to treat me that way. I'm convinced it was a display of women being catty.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Dental.

Interview

Online assessment, 3 in-person interviews. (1 with my supervisor and 1 with his supervisor, 1 with regional manager). Very thorough, each talked about how long they had been with the company and that was a big deal for me. 116 applicants, 6 formal interviewees, I was selected.

Interview Questions

• What is your vision for your role at Patterson? 1 year out? 5 years? etc.   1 Answer

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Dental in June 2015.

Interview

I did not speak with anyone until I met with a regional manger. Once I submitted my information, they responded with an assessment. Once I completed the assessment, I was invited for an interview by the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• General questions, walk me through your background leading up to today. Tell me what makes someone successful at sales.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Dental (Boston, MA).

Interview

Submitted resume online, had a math and skills assessment, passed and got a call from admin, who scheduled me for one hour long assessment, got interviewed after passing assessment (only 2% pass), interview with 2 managers on the same day and got the offer.

Interview Questions

• What is my plan of action if i am not offered the position   1 Answer