Patterson Veterinary Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Patterson Veterinary

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Patterson Veterinary

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Veterinary in January 2013.

Interview

When you first apply for the job you are notified that you will take a 45 minute skills assessment as part of the process. It is basically testing mate, business acumen and ethics. If you pass this, you will be contacted by HR and invited in for a proctored assessment which can take up to 2 hours. This is just more of the same. After passing this you will be invited in for an interview, most likely with the branch manager or someone in operations. The most bizarre thing is that they have no CRM software and they use Lotus Notes. They currently do $750 million in sales and want to get to $1 billion in 5 years doing it the old fashioned way...Another odd thing is at no time do they discuss the compensation plan, so you are not even sure if it is worth your time.

Interview Questions

• There were about an hour of STAR questions. All pretty basic, however in my case the interviewer (who was weak by his own admittance) did not ask one of the questions properly. It came up later and he asked it the correct way, very different answer was needed from the one I gave, however he would not let me address this.   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Devens, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Patterson Veterinary (Devens, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

it took a good 4-5 weeks for the manager to contact me after my 1st interview. I did send follow-up emails but was told manager was often away on meetings.

Interview Questions

• what would I consider to be two of my weak points and two strong points.   1 Answer