Paul C Rizzo Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paul C Rizzo Associates

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Paul C Rizzo Associates (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a telephone interview that I was speaking with three other people from Rizzo Asso. simultaneously one of them from HR section and the others were experienced engineers asking
    general and special questions regarding my resume.

Interview Questions

• 1- Detail questions about structural designs I had done before
      2-Questions about American codes
      3-Questions about advanced engineering softwares related to complex structures
      4-Questions about familiarity with non-linear analyses
      Answer Question

Engineering Associate III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Paul C Rizzo Associates (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

I got the interview through an employee referral. It was an hour-long on site interview. Very friendly! After the interview, they even introduced me to the group that I (might) going to work with.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paul C Rizzo Associates (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process begins with a one-to-one meeting with several managers, followed by a company overview and meeting with other departments. There is also a casual meeting over lunch where the candidate has the opportunity to ask questions about the company and work environment. The interview process is pretty typical.

Associate Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paul C Rizzo Associates (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2008.

Interview

Very casual. was a very friendly and engaging interview. I got to interview with ai variety of people.

Negotiation

No negotiations. Did not allow negotiation. I later learned this was a lie they just told to women.