Paul Stuart Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paul Stuart

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paul Stuart (New York, NY).

Interview

Had two interviews. Initial interview with HR; then interviewed with the marketing team in my 2nd interview. Then they agreed to bring me on as an intern. They asked basic interview questions and why I wanted to work at Paul Stuart. Nothing too difficult.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paul Stuart (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Behavioral questions, one on one interview, everyone is so friendly. It's a family owned business, not a big organization but they're like a family. But the office as you can imagine is very small. The location though is pretty convenient. There are quite a few good spots for lunch too, which is a plus.HR Manager is really really nice and don't be afraid to ask question and voice your opinion.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paul Stuart (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called up for an interview. Wore a suit to my interview and brought a copy of my resume. I was interviewed by the HR Director and HR Manager in the HR office. They were very kind. They asked several general interview questions and the interview process took less than 10 minutes.