Pawn America Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pawn America Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Pawn America

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pawn America (Madison, WI).

Interview

I was called first, answered a few questions and was asked to come in for an interview.
I had two sit down interviews and took a test.
After a few days they called and offered me the job!

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time where you had to do multiple things at the same time?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pawn America

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pawn America (Madison, WI) in April 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with three people simultaneously. There was numerous questions and a test to see how honest a person is/would be given various circumstances. After the interview, there is a background check and then a offering of the job. The whole process took less than two weeks, far less time than most companies take in hiring someone new.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to write a short essay as to why I wanted to work for Pawn America. I had never been asked to write an essay before or since then in a job interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Pawn America (Madison, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

The process was actually very straightforward. I had found the opening listed on Indeed and sent my resume via email.

A few days following my submission, I was contacted by a corporate recruiter out of Minnesota and given a brief phone interview. Upon completion of the interview, I was offered an in-person interview and a date was set.

The actual interview consisted of some routine retail questions. Very friendly and relaxed interview.

I was offered the position immediately following the interview, contingent on a background check which came back good a few days later. Paperwork was performed and a start date was set.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, I took the initial offer graciously.