Paxata Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paxata

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paxata in August 2015.

Interview

Consisted of an initial phone screening and onsite interview. Team members were friendly and welcoming. Mixture of non-technical and technical questions. Technical questions were designed to stress you rather than identify your strengths. Non-technical questions were designed to bring out your interpersonal skills and how you deal with ambiguity with requirements.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paxata.

Interview

Phone interview

Interview Questions

• How to design an elevator on a building with 4 elevator and 50 floors ?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Paxata (Redwood City, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Initially I was referred into the company via a close friend and colleague in the industry. My first interview was casual (coffee) to review where the needs were and if I would be a good fit. Once we decided I was they were able to have me interview with the entire leadership team on 1 day (6 interviews) which allowed for me to really know the people who I would work with and help them make a faster decision since all parties had met. They were timely in response for questions, schedules and the offer with no mystery during the process.

Interview Questions

• Aside from your business experience what life experiences have occurred in your personal life that would influence and help your success in this business.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to push back on the total comp and the number of ISO's they offered.