PayPal Content Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PayPal Content Manager Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PayPal (San Jose, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Following 2 phone interviews, they invited me to fly to San Jose (on my own dime, which I had no qualms about) for a final 3 hour interview.

The interview began with me meeting one on one with a member, before we were joined by a second person. After, the first person left, and so forth, until I met with the entire team. The interview itself was challenging but pleasant and I received positive feedback from all members. When I left, I felt encouraged by the members to consider myself as "in a good position" to receive an offer. I was told they wanted to move quickly and I was very excited about the possibility of a new job and moving to CA.

The day after the interview, I sent an email to thank them (no response), then another a week later to discover if a decision had been made. The only response I heard back was,

"Hi____,
A few weeks."

And that's it. Not only wasn't there an offer, I've never heard back from them since. All polite and timely (once a month) follow-up emails have been ignored. I finally emailed another on the team and didn't hear anything from her either.

I am pretty frustrated and disappointed over the situation. I understand not landing the position, but to never contact a candidate that was encouraged to fly out for an interview, to be flat out ignored, is pretty unprofessional and I would expect more from such a large company.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected: What's a website header or phrase that has stuck with you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PayPal

Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PayPal (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

HR arranged an initial phone interview with the hiring manager. Thereafter, I was invited to sit for writing and editing test. This was followed by a one-on-one interview with the hiring manager and 4 other people from Marketing, Sales, eBay content and HR.

The interview setting was casual and friendly. Mainly, they were interested in a candidate that offers not only the right skills and experience, but also attitude and whether or not they will fit into the culture.

Negotiation

The offer was non-negotiable. However, the company offers many other perks such as a casual environment, flexi work hours, comprehensive medical coverage and more.

Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PayPal (Paris (France)) in January 2012.

Interview

The process consisted of several rounds of interviews (around 5 in general) with people from different departments, mostly face-to-face, but some were on the phone. No HR interview. I also had to pass a test to evaluate my skills in languages (due to the nature of the role I was applying for).

Interview Questions

• Q: What do you know about PayPal?
      Q: Who are PayPal's competitors?
      Q: What would you change on the website?
      Q: Do you have experience working in an international environment?   Answer Question