PayPal Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PayPal Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at PayPal

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PayPal (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Interview 1: Over the phone approximately 10 minutes in length.
Interview 2: In person, 30 minutes in length. Skills test.
Interview 3: Same day as #2 but with new interviewee, 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PayPal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PayPal (Chandler, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

The gentleman I interviewed was visibly grumpy while I was bubbly. He made it short and I could tell he was not going to offer me a position. He asked me what I was going to school for and I told him it was Cyber Security, to which he responded they do not have any positions like that for PayPal and I would not be a fit. The one question in my mind was "What do you mean you don't have Cyber Security? You're an online financial institution..." Without further words the interview was over and I went home. A few days later I received a call from the recruiting team, apologizing for the managers behavior and decision. They asked me to come back because the did have positions for my education and had no idea why the manager said that they did not. I came back and the interviewers were very pleasant and the interview was great. I ended up declining their offer in choice of DriveTime, as DriveTime offered a more pleasant environment and the people did not act as though they were at the bottom of the total pole as opposed to a team all together.

Interview Questions

• What are you going to school for?   2 Answers

I chose an offer with a company more suited to my personal beliefs and interests

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PayPal (San Jose, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

You have to be seem by 3 of PayPal top guys and they will try to wing out most of the people that they are going to interview, working for PayPal wasn't worth all that because PayPal will lie about what your starting pay is going to be.

Interview Questions

• One of PayPal top guys had asked me will you do anything to get a head.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PayPal.

Interview

Very quick interview no a good interview for me I did not feel confident that I would get the job I felt rushed I will re apply in a few months hopefully it be be a more positive experience

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PayPal (Berlin (Germany)) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with regular questions, nothing too special, and tell some stories about CS problems from previous jobs, why paypal, why customer service etc. The recruiter sounded under qualified for that scale of a company.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PayPal (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2012.

Interview

Mijn sollicitatieronde was in 2011 en kan ondertussen aangepast zijn. Het proces verliep als volg; Eerst een telefonische gesprek met de HR verantwoordelijke. Daarna twee interviews, een in het Engels en een in het Nederlands. Worden deze positief beoordeeld dan wordt je uitgenodigd om op gesprek te komen. Het interview is meestal met de teamleader of de manager van de afdeling. Daarna als schrijftest een email te maken over een bepaald onderwerp.

Interview Questions

• Wie ben ik, wat is je vooropleiding, werkervaring, waar wil over 5 jaar staan, zowat alle standaard vragen.   Answer Question