PayPal Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PayPal Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at PayPal

3.2

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PayPal in May 2010.

Interview

The written exam contains calculus, linear algebra, probability, programming and logic. You have the ability to choose among probability and logic as I remember. The interview is quite routine, asking about your school performance, project, contest and awards. The interviewer also asked me whether I have heard of ebay and paypal.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer is quite nice, and I was talking most of the time. She didn't ask difficult questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PayPal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PayPal (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Initial phone interview by group of people. After phone, it was 1:1 interview with 6 people over the course of 3-4 hours. Interview process was very exhausting and draining. Interviewers were not very well-prepared and seemed bored while taking my interview. Also, the position details provided to me and interview questions were quite different.

Interview Questions

• Questions about Unica campaign administration   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PayPal (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Started with a phone call from TA followed by an assessment and then interview with two managers. Had a very positive experience, everyone was extremely nice and only relevant pertinent questions were asked

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you solved a problem and the outcome put you in a difficult position   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PayPal in April 2009.

Interview

First i had a phone interview with the HR. Than I had a face to face interview with the recruiter team leader. He asked me quastions about my CV, experience and then gave me a "quiz". I had 10 minute to solve it.

Interview Questions

• I got 5-6 description of people and 1-6 descriptions of shopping carts, and i had to match - one person to each cart.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PayPal (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

First there was a phone screening interview with the team leader that went well, then I got a home test (Codility ) which I succeeded in, consequemtly scheduld an interview with the aforementioned team easer and another R&D person. for almost 2 hours they bombed me with questions over two business transactions with many datils, both essential and redundant ask me eventually to evaluate whether they are legitimate transactions or not. When we were done with that part, they asked me personal questions, about my career choices and personal life.