PayPal Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PayPal Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at PayPal

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PayPal in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online for the position. I got an email for asking my availability for the first phone interview. After the first phone interview, the second step was the two Skype call interview.

Interview Questions

• Resume questions
    Technical questions
    Projects   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PayPal

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PayPal in January 2019.

Interview

A telephonic interview for Data Science internship. Some basic Machine Learning related questions were asked. Most of the questions were based on my resume and previous projects.
    The questions were of moderate difficulty level.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PayPal (San Jose, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

First was a phone screen interview. The interviewer asked questions regarding basic java oop concepts and resume projects. I was asked to write a code for swap function. On project related I was asked how do we handle Soap requests.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PayPal in February 2018.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager. I had the interview a week later which lasted about 35 minutes. About a week later, the recruiter reached out to me again to schedule a second round of two back to back 45 minute Skype interviews.

I was told in the email asking me to do a second round that interviews would be behavioral. When I was emailed the confirmation email a day before the interview, I asked for more clarification on what to expect from each interviewer but neither the recruiter nor recruiting coordinator responded to me.

The day of the interview, only about 10% of the questions for each interview were behavioral, so of course I went into the interviews quite unprepared. Whether this was due to poor communication or an intentional stress test I don't know.

I did not receive any further contact from the recruiter after the second round and was only sent an automated email 2 weeks later stating that the they were no longer reviewing applicants.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PayPal (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online very hard interview process takes long time and is hard to pass. getting a reply from a representative is the hard part. If you get a reply, be prepared to answer lots of questions

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PayPal.

Interview

I have been asked to describe myself and talked about my experiences and resume.
    the recruiter was very nice and helpful. She was attentive and receptive to every answer and sent me an email later.

Interview Questions

• Can you talk about a project you leaded? What did you learn from them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at PayPal (Baltimore, MD) in May 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume in the university job fair. HR contacted me several months later thru email. About two weeks later there was a 30 minutes phone interview. Two weeks later I was invited to go to the company for the 2nd and final round of interview. It was a near one-hour on-site interview with two interviewers. I got the offer the next day.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PayPal (San Jose, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process just took a week. Had two phone interviews on the same day. However one phone interview was cancelled due to interviewers unavailability. But the recruiting staff made sure to keep me in the loop regarding next interview round and the feedback. The interview process was smooth and it was pretty much about my previous internship and projects on my resume! After the interview, received an offer on the same day!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was beyond expectation so didn't really negotiate!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PayPal (Austin, TX).

Interview

Interviewed on campus. The interviewer went over a basic resume review, followed by some behavior questions and whiteboard coding. The interviewer was nice, and gave several hints through the problem. Thought the entire interview went very well, but was disappointed to never hear back.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PayPal.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me to schedule and it was a pretty standard interviewing procedure. I was sleep deprived and did not do that well. The interviewer seemed a little bit bored.

Interview Questions

• Asked pretty generic questions on design for counting the number of words in a document, the most recent project that I worked on, unix   Answer Question