PayPal Senior Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PayPal Senior Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at PayPal

Senior Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PayPal (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in May 2015.

Interview

Pleasent conversations and pretty dull exercises. in order to succees you have to pay attention to all provided details, and take the dull looking exercise as seriously as possible. the interviewers are pretty nice and east going, the give you a good feeling and dont charge you with questions. overall it is a nice role, great benefits and nice work enviroment.

Interview Questions

• Match a group of products to the right customer   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PayPal

Senior Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PayPal in February 2012.

Interview

This was refferal appling for position. For two position. The first for risk analyst, the second for data scientist.
    For risk analyst they contact me to ask appropriate time to call, when i proposed they didnt make any appointment for a week untill i write the letter and asked why they didn?? make an apointment. So then they choose time. And i had two telephone interview in one day. So the first was pleasant. It was friendly woman who asked general questions about background and expereince.
    The second was terrible. It was recruting manager , he missed the time for a half of hour, then started immediately from probalistic tasks. i was dissoppinted cause didnt expected this. So i failed in this tasks.
    Then he asked my siebel skill level and the difference between left/right join.

Senior Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PayPal (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in October 2016.

Interview

As a preliminary stage of my candidacy, I was asked to do a home test. The home test is of 35 mins. It is called GRS test (Global Risk Sciences) for analysts. It is more of a common sense test. It requires concentration but no preliminary preparation.

Interview Questions

• The test includes three questions. It is mainly a general match of purchase records to a potential buyer.   2 Answers

Senior Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PayPal in April 2017.

Interview

3 hours. Very good discussion, they will ask 4 different kind of question: Risk [What kind of risk faced when procession your business, Probability [Simple probability question and Bayes also], Business cases [They will give you paper, pen and caculator] and Brainteaser question

Interview Questions

• Estimate number of coffee cups sell in Dublin from 7AM - 9AM per day and a lot of other cases interview   1 Answer

Senior Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PayPal (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

Interview was easy. but very unplanned. Hr reached out to me 5 times in 2 months every time asking to setup the time and then no body use to call. Finally had two rounds for new Risk team that was being formed in Bangalore.
    First interview : Was mostly about introducing to paypal team and business vertical and asking me about the work that I have done
    second interview: 2 sql questions easy, guess estimate question, one approach question
    third interview: one aptitude test. who takes that for 6 + yrs exp profile
    Second recruiter was very anxious and impractical while taking interview. Generally while taking interview interviewer focus on approach( in open ended questions) but i felt recruiter wanted me to give a particular answer

Overall impression of the company (what I felt from the interviewer) was not that friendly and process driven. Recruiter could be more intelligent while asking question. Overall process of interview was very impractical

Interview Questions

• How can u do fraud is u have 10k credit card details with out any other information of customer   1 Answer
    • one table, two columns father and son, identify count of father having multiple son and count of grandfather   1 Answer
    • estimate number of refilling count at all banglore pump stations   Answer Question
    • what optimum size of box should be used for shipping a number balls order   Answer Question