Paychex Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paychex Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Paychex

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paychex (Rochester, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Several phone interviews with management and then one in person interview followed by a simple math/English test. The entire interview process was pretty simple. Several phone interviews with management and then one in person interview followed by a simple math/English test. The entire interview process was pretty simple. Several phone interviews with management and then one in person interview followed by a simple math/English test. The entire interview process was pretty simple.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Paychex

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paychex.

Interview

20-25 minutes structured interview with predetermined questions. The guy that interviewed me was a little nervous/jumpy but I think he was just new. The questions were pretty straight forward about describing situations you were in previously and how you handled them.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you set and achieved a stretch goal for yourself. How did you achieve your goal?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henrietta, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paychex (Henrietta, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Behavioral Interviewing. Usually at least 2 people during round one. Starts with phone screening. How much you want $$$. They have 45 minutes to determine if your personality fits with their culture. Conflict with other co-workers and how you resolved the conflict. Conflict with manager, greatest accomplishments. Quantify results of each of your answers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you received negative feedback from your manager. How did you handle it.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paychex in April 2014.

Interview

Seemed like a nice professional place to work. I thought I almost had that job, they gave me the impression I was a sure fit. I wasn't. They seemed to be more interested in my current product I sale, verses my capabilities to do the job they were offering. They had me take a 2 hour personality/IQ test and when I interviewed I was told I scored very high. As a matter of fact, the HR Recruiter said my scores were high on the areas they are concerned of the most.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask me how I would go about selling their services/product. They mostly asked about the systems I currently sale and I found that very confusing.   Answer Question