Paychex Administrative Assistant I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paychex Administrative Assistant I Interview Questions

Interviews at Paychex

2.7

Anonymous Employee in North Reading, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Paychex (North Reading, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

I have been with company for almost 8 years and recently interviewed for another position. It is relaxing but intense at the same time. You have a phone interview with recruiter then with person you will be working for.

Interview Questions

• What are you plans in 5 years   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Paychex

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Paychex (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Do your homework about the company. You will be asked questions about what the company offers clients and possibly company history. It would also be good to be able to talk a little bit about your past experience for what they offer.

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paychex (Kennesaw, GA) in November 2012.

Interview

It was very short and fairly easy. They were very nice. They wanted to know what my goals were in life and if I could see myself making Paychex a permanent career choice if so, I would be will to move up in the company. They wanted to know if I had any experience in the admin department i was applying for. Then they showed me around the office to meet everyone. I also went and met all of the admin department and was allowed to sit and watch then do there daily routine. Overall very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• If I was will to move up in the company   1 Answer
    • What my goal in life was   1 Answer
    • If I could see myself snaking Paychex a life time career choice.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I would say just be yourself. Be honest with what you know and what you are not experienced with.