Paychex Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paychex Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Paychex (Rochester, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a series of trainings and test to evaluate my competency for the applied job. After which I was interviewed by my potential supervisors. The process took eight weeks to complete and there were two assessment exams that had to be completed with an average score of 90% or higher.

Interview Questions

• Job related questions were asked.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Paychex

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paychex (Louisville, KY) in May 2009.

Interview

I phone interview 2 in person interviews which also included introductions to the rest of the staff .It seemed positive looked like all was going well then,I was told the position had been removed from someone high above and they were no longer going to fill the position.But that they were however very interested in me.

Interview Questions

• How have you found your job search to be going since being laid off?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paychex (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

Online assessment / Phone interview -- Thought the interview went great. Got told i would be called for a 2nd interview. Got the 2nd interview. That person seemed very unhappy and upset she had to call me. Didnt go very well. Was told They were definitely looking at me for the position and weeks went by and never got a call back.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at paychex?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paychex in March 2012.

Interview

The interview was pretty straightforward with them asking you the typical interview questions that most employers ask. I felt pretty comfortable and they explained the process throughly enough to where I did not have many questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to deal with an angry customer. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Paychex (Hauppauge, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

interviewed with supervisor in person and with her boss over the phone, They called to offer the position, then I went for a drug test ad a background check

Interview Questions

• how are your customer service skills   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Paychex (Draper, UT) in July 2008.

Interview

The first phone interview was very typical. Standard interview questions. The in-person interview was with a different person. She was very aggressive. Not sure if that was part of the "test", but it really turned me off from the company. It then took about 2-3 weeks to hear back from them. They offered me a position, but I was very wary at that point.