Paychex District Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paychex District Sales Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Reading, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paychex (North Reading, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Very confusing process and no one seemed to be on the same page. I applied for the DM position. 2 weeks later I was sent an assessment to fill out. Very lengthy and consisted of personality questions, graph analyzing, schedule configuring based on scenarios/time constraints Etc. A few days later I received an email from a recruiter regarding a sales rep position in Chicago. I applied for a DM position in the Boston area. A week after that I was called by a local DM who was interviewing me for a 401k rep position. I stopped him once I realized it and told him that I didn't apply for that. He said that the recruiter I spoke to sent him my info. I never talked to anyone - just received emails. That District Manager told me he would get my application in the right hands. It's been 2 weeks and nothing. Needless to say I wouldn't accept the position if it was offered anyway based on this experience. This is all after I read similar feedback on this site - definitely got it first hand.

Other Interview Reviews for Paychex

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paychex (Rochester, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. Two phone interviews and one final interview with two upper management. Pretty straightforward process. Many candidates where involved and a great deal of detail went into the presentation. Company chose another candidate that had more experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Paychex (Atlanta, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

Person called me to do interview on the same day. I arrived 15 minutes early and they were at lunch and office was closed. As we sat down we spoke very informally about the company and "a" job which I had to clarify what position was. I applied to one position and the gentleman was asking me about a completely different position. It showed me how unprepared he was. He spoke about how the company spends around 60% of the time interviewing or "looking for the right person" as to my thought was, "how can you look for the right person if you dont even know what you are hiring for?". After he continue speaking about the company I stopped the process because I did not wanted to waste his and specially my time. I would have appreciate it a professional courtesy of at least being prepared.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paychex (Columbus, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

5 interviews with recruiter and Other DSM's and Zone Manager. After phone interview with recruiter had to do a phone interview with zone manager and then got face to face with Zone manager and 2 other district managers. Had to take a math test and personality test. Went on a ride along with a sales rep also. Had another phone interview with a director and was hired.