Paychex Implementation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paychex Implementation Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Paychex

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paychex (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Simple series of questions that asks for events and outcomes from that event. They are looking for alot of team work responses and how you overcame hardships. Overall the interview process is very laidback and easy to get through though.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you felt like there wasnt enough time in the day and how did you react   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Paychex

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Paychex (Syracuse, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Long and extremely boring, by the book interview process with a group of 3 supervisors. Far too involved for a position that only requires a GED and no experience. Got an offer 2 months later for a different position when someone left them short handed

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paychex (New York, NY).

Interview

1st step is going through the corporate recruiter. Since I had plenty of experience she stated that the "salary was wide open & any offer will be reviewed". False! I requested the same salary I currently made and she said it was in the range. 2nd step was a video conference interview. We went through the normal questions "describe a mistake you made and how it was corrected" "What are your strength and weakness" normal questions. After an hour we discuss pay. My request was way way way out of the range for this position. Maybe the recruiter should have said something so no one time was wasted. Of course I was not offered the position but I would have turned it down anyway. Departments need to work together to filter the right candidates and not waste anyone's time.

Interview Questions