Paychex Payroll Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paychex Payroll Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Paychex

3.5

Payroll Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paychex.

Interview

Very long (two phone interviews, one direct manager interview, one district manager interview). They also keep you waiting during the interviews to mess with you...or that's what my manager usually did.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Paychex

Payroll Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Paychex.

Interview

For me it took 4 or so weeks to get hired. I got hired out of college but that is not very typical. Definitely a tough process but I liked everyone who I interviewed with and felt very thankful to get the job. They have you take a math test, some sort of personality test, and have you go on a field ride to get an idea of what the job is really like. I thought that was helpful and had a positive impression of the company and the people managing it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paychex (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2012.

Interview

First round was with district and field sales managers. Typical interview questions. Second round was a personality exam and then a field ride with one of the reps to get a feel for a normal day in the position. The final interview was the most difficult and was with the Zone manager where he really tried to break you down.

Interview Questions

• Why should Paychex hire you? Followed by a lot of "so what" responses so be prepared to elaborate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate this was my first full time position and there wasn't any room to negotiate. The commission was uncapped.