Paychex Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paychex Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Paychex

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paychex (Rochester, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

Requires a timed math test. Rumor has it that you have to get all 50 questions in 16 minutes. There are numerous word questions.

Interview Questions

• Provide specific syntax example   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Paychex

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paychex (Rochester, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

There were two people interviewing me. One asked mostly behavioral questions and the other asked technical. The behavioral questions were pretty standard and the technical questions were mostly definitions. I didn't have a whiteboard problem-solving question.

Interview Questions

• Mostly Java related questions. The terms like encapsulation, overloading, serialization, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Paychex (Rochester, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

In person interviews with multiple contributors and managers. There are multiple stages to the process, phone screen, then HR interaction with hiring folks, and then actual team members for the area with the opening. Some of their internal processes are somewhat archaic and unmodified, they have every person take a standardized skills test that is applicable to office staff and not IT professionals.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions primarily surrounding the process of development, they are an immature agile shop and have not been doing it for long, and want to know incoming employees acceptance level to this type of organization,   1 Answer