Paychex Interview Questions in Webster, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.7

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Webster, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Paychex (Webster, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

An initial hour long phone screen with hiring manager followed by an afternoon onsite group panel interview session with half a dozen team members. All of the participants had a few pages of scenarios and questions that they took turns asking me. They were scoring my answers as I gave them, including a portion of drawing system designs on the whiteboard.

Interview Questions

• Explain to us a time you created or significantly updated a system architecture. What steps did you do to ensure it was successful? What were the results? How was it received? Did you receive any resistance?   Answer Question

Enterprise Mobility Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Webster, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Paychex (Webster, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

This position is generally for the college student who needs a first job experience as an internship. They want someone who can talk on the phones be personable, but have good problem solving skills. Being able to talk phones with coworkers helps a lot during the interview too!

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite phone and why?

Android or iOS device? why?

talk about any phone experience you have used in the past
      Answer Question

Contract Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Webster, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Paychex (Webster, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview with the contract house was simple and more about getting informed than proving that I was the right candidate for the position. The contract house was asking for experience that I have yet to see a need for at the position.
    There was no interview at Paychex.

Interview Questions

• How much SQL experience do you have?   1 Answer