Paycom B2B Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paycom B2B Sales Representative Interview Questions

4.0

B2B Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paycom (Baltimore, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process for me was a quick one. The turnaround from first interview to job offer was just under a week. There was something that struck me as odd and almost cultish about the organization. I felt as though I was being dirty rushed through the process (was sent a gift card after I declined the position to 'thank me for my time'). They definitely do a good job of making you feel like you're one of a million that have made it to a certain stage in the interview process and promising you the world if you give your life to them (promise a 20-something the potential of making $200K and I'm sure many bite at the chance).

The recruiter I worked with practically scripted what I should say, which I found odd and a little bit concerning. There's tons of sales jobs out there and I can see why this is alluring to some, but would say approach the company with caution. If you're looking to establish your career without moving cross-country, this probably isn't for you. Take a look on LinkedIn - pretty much no sales rep that has moved up within the company has stayed in one location for an extended period of time.

Interview Questions

Paycom Response

Jul 31, 2015 – Representative

We pride ourselves on having a quick turnaround time, which is a testament to your sales abilities. Our interview process is tough, and when a candidate meets our criteria we want to get them onboard ... More

Other Interview Reviews for Paycom

B2B Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paycom in October 2013.

Interview

First of all you get a dedicated recruiter who truly cares about you and getting you to the next step; Kelsey was a rock star! Once you passed the recruiters initial questions there were 3 additional interviews, along with a phone canvassing session. Kelsey called me between each phase, answered all the questions I could possibly think of and would prepare me in any way possible. The 3 interviews were broken down by Manager, Regional and Chief Sales Officer. Each interviewer had their own style of questioning but answered all the questions I had, honestly! Also during this process it is a two way street, they are interviewing you but you are also interviewing them. Every person I met with did a fantastic job of being open and honest about the position and what to expect.

Interview Questions