Paycom Executive Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paycom Executive Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paycom (Denver, CO).

Interview

Phone interview w recruiter and then multiple interviews with sales managers in person and via video conference. The in person interview was with the sales manager and then there was a video conference interview.

Offered a ride along but declined to continue the interview process based on the 1st and 2nd interview. Their sales office is newer in Denver, seemed as though high turnover which is why they were hiring.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you would be a good fit for the organization over another applicant... Why do you think this is the right company for you? The first year is do or die, are you willing to put all of your time into the job the first year to build your accounts?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Paycom

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Paycom (Miami, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

recruiter called me, she started by telling me to ask questions. very easy first call. had another call with recruiter then face to face. pretty easy overall. should study up n the info they send you and make sure you as a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

Paycom Response

Sep 28, 2016 – Representative

Thank you for sharing your interview experience!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Paycom (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2013.

Interview

It's a challenging interview process, but I was able to get through in less than 2 weeks. Started off with a phone interview then I was able to go into the office to meet the manager (wear a full suit or you will stand out). I liked the energy in the office and everyone seemed to like being there. Everyone was really professional and helpful which was important to me. After a detailed interview with the manager, I was invited back from the phone calling session. I had to get there at 7:45, but was able to meet the team and get advice from them. From there I interviewed with the VP. They are obviously looking for a very specific person and there was a lot of competition for the position. The job seems pretty high-level; I guess that is why they pay so much.

Interview Questions

Paycom Response

Jul 5, 2013 – Representative

Thank you for feedback and description of the interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paycom (Irvine, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process is hands-on. You come in, meet the team, make cold calls and interact with the other sales reps. Paycom values their culture and you must have a positive attitude, strong worth ethic and drive.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a challenge you had to overcome in your last position.   1 Answer

Apr 6, 2015 – Representative

We appreciate your review!

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paycom (Denver, CO) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview process is very challenging. Only about 1 of every 12000 applicants get hired. The interview process is a four step interview. 1st is with the branch manager. After that they put you on the phones and phone canvass for 4 hours. If you set 3 appointments, you move on to interview with the regional manager. If you survive that interview, then you interview with the CEO of the company. In each interview they want a high pepped up version of you. You will have to close each interview by overcoming objections and asking to move forward to the next step. Do research on the company. This is a great opportunity if you get hired but the first year working there will be the toughest. Good luck

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at one of the toughest sales jobs you will ever know of?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiating the salary