Paycom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paycom Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paycom (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

3 Step Interview process after speaking with recruiter - in person with sales manager, 2nd in person with sales manager and team which involved a presentation and cold calling, 3rd interview via Skype with Regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Where are you ranked in terms of success at your current job? Why aren't you #1?   Answer Question

Mar 29, 2017 – Representative

Thanks for sharing! Welcome to the team.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paycom.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, manager Go-To meeting if remote or onsite if in the same city, another interview with the sales manager alongside a wonder-lick assessment and test, then the final step is a half day with team phone canvassing to set 3 meetings and do a 10 min presentation to sales team.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation or obstacle you had to overcome in your previous role and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Mar 29, 2017 – Representative

We appreciate you sharing your interview experience with others. Welcome to the Paycom family!

New Client Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paycom (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2013.

Interview

Interviewed same day. First by "team lead", a manager of 6 employees. Than byt he head of the department. He/She would make the final decision. They are a fast growing company so the process was also fast

Interview Questions

Paycom Response

Mar 29, 2017 – Representative

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Paycom.

Interview

The interview process was pretty relaxed. I did enjoy my interview with Rob. The company is growing and seems to provide a great training program for newly hired interns in php, c#, and MySQL.

I would study SOLID programming principles and basic sorting algorithms. The questions did not involve the application or explanation of any Data Structures.

I do not plan on reapplying, but would recommend any ambitious undergraduates(freshman and sophomores) to apply for the invaluable interview practice.

Interview Questions

Paycom Response

Mar 14, 2017 – Representative

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Sales Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paycom.

Interview

Submitted application and heard back the next day to schedule phone interview. After phone interview, they wanted to do a FaceTime interview. Once they "put a face to the name".. on to the next FaceTime interview with the territory manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about paycom?
      Why do you want to leave your current employer?
      Answer Question

Thank you for sharing!

Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paycom (Oklahoma City, OK) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied on a Monday and got a call that afternoon. The recruiter asked a few basic interview questions over the phone and then we scheduled an in-person interview for the next day. They asked pretty basic interview questions and were very nice.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Mar 14, 2017 – Representative

Welcome to the Paycom team!

Junior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paycom (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Wonderful experience. There were three rounds of interviews, and the corporate recruiter was a great help! The first round was with a recruiter. This interview was to get a feel on if I was a good cultural fit for Paycom. The second interview was with the regional manager, and we talked a lot about work ethic and character traits related to winning. The third interview was with a sales manager. This was to make sure I'd be a good fit for her office.

Interview Questions

Paycom Response

Mar 6, 2017 – Representative

We're exciting to have you on the Chicago sales team as an intern. Thank you for sharing!

Operations Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Paycom in June 2015.

Interview

I never even received a phone call. I've applied for over 20 positions at paycom since i graduated from college in 2015. I graduated with a 3.4 GPA and even tried applying for High school diploma jobs in the career section but always got back an email from paycom saying i'm not qualified. The one time i was lucky and got a call from one of my recruiters, she said she was gonna call me back but i never heard back from her.I don't wanna say it's bias. i know people I'm more qualified than that are working there. I just don't know how else one can be qualified to work at paycom

Interview Questions

Paycom Response

Mar 14, 2017 – Representative

We appreciate your interest in Paycom. It is our goal to evaluate every applicant’s profile against the requirements of the position and the career standards of the company. As part of the ... More

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Paycom (Bedford, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I had to do a phone interview 3 different times, and in person interview. Be sure to get on a PesoCall or two, as this will help you generate good questions to ask.

Interview Questions

• Describe your sales experience   1 Answer

Mar 6, 2017 – Representative

Thank you for sharing!

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paycom in February 2017.

Interview

I received an email to set up an interview over the phone. The interview itself was fine but later that day I received another email saying that the interviewer was sorry she had missed me on the phone and we should reschedule for the following week. I'm sure that she speaks with a lot of people on a daily basis but the note taking/organization seemed to be lacking since she didn't have notes that we had spoken. I have not heard back from the company since.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest accomplishment and how did you achieve it?   Answer Question

Mar 14, 2017 – Representative

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience. At Paycom, we aim to be respectful of our candidates time and apologize for the error in communication that occurred. Our process ... More