Paycom Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paycom Sales Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paycom (Irvine, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me via linked in. He sent a message asking to set up a quick short phone call to tell me more about Paycom's summer internship opportunities. After the first 15 minute interview, he scheduled another, more behavioral based 30 minute phone interview. After the interview, I sent a follow up and never got a response. Kind of weird considering he reached out to me.

Interview Questions

Paycom Response

Feb 13, 2017 – Representative

Thank you for sharing. We’re sorry you had an unpleasant experience with one of our recruiters. We wish you the best of luck!

Other Interview Reviews for Paycom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paycom (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Just got back from the worst interview I ever had. When i got to the suite, two employees seemed to be gossipping, which happened to be my interviewer. She assured me that i only had to wait a few minutes. Instead,she went to her meeting where I had to wait another 40 minutes to be seen. She apologized, but really don't schedule me this early if you know you're having a meeting. When she sat down she proceeded to eat a hot pocket and text through most of my interview! I did not have her attention at all and she was quite rude. She criticized my resume which leads me to believe she didn't read it before hand. I couldn't get out fast enough!! When she told me there was multiple steps to this interview process, i wanted to laugh in her face. I would never work for this company if its acceptable for the manager to be this unprofessional!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paycom (Chicago, IL) in July 2010.

Interview

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. This company uses the interview process for free labor. After the intial interview you go for a 4 hour cold calling session in which you have to get 3 people to meet with you about a product that you can not discuss. After the interview I did some research and saw that they did this to a lot of people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Paycom (Denver, CO) in January 2010.

Interview

a bit unorganized and stressful. I had to do a cold calling session for several hours after initial 10 minute interview.

Interview Questions

• Actually it was the lack of questions regarding my resume and qualifications.   Answer Question