Find jobs for Sales Representative

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Paycom Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 141 of over 1.3K interviews

Campus Recruiting8%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Paycom

Application

I interviewed at Paycom

Interview

Manager conversations are easy but the in person pitch and cold calling is tough. Thick skin is definitely needed. Do well enough to not bore your future teammates and you’ll be good to go.

Interview Questions
  • What motivates you at work?
    Answer Question

Paycom

Application

I interviewed at Paycom

Interview

Long, arduous, poorly planned and executed process with managers that did not seem to care or show interest in. In the 3rd or 4th round you will be asked to present a business plan or project which requires hours of work due to limited directions and no room for questions.

Interview Questions
  • What was your largest sale, what objections did you handle, and how did you close the deal?

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Paycom

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paycom in Mar 2022

Interview

1:1 interview with recruiter, manager, and regional VP, presentation on paycom with the sales team, PC session must make 3 appts before leaving. 4 interviews total, process took about 2 1/2 weeks

Interview Questions
  • What sales experience do you have? What are your major accomplishments

Paycom

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Paycom

Interview

Multiple interviews and phone screens with recruiters and then multiple interviews with different levels of sales managers. If you make it through that then you have to prepare and deliver a presentation about Paycom to the branch you are interviewing at and cold call with them until you get to 3 meetings. If you don’t set 3 meetings, you don’t get the job.

Interview Questions
  • What gets you out of bed in the morning/what is your “why”?

Paycom

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paycom in Jan 2022

Interview

First interview- Know your strengths, talk about you successes. Let the interviewer learn from your current/previous roles Second Interview: Know your standard answers be honest. What makes you a good hire? What’s your performance history like? Why are you considering leaving your current position? Do you know about the current role? Third Interview: Know your difficult answers: What is hard for you? What do you consider “a lot of money”? Where have you been a leader in the past? Do you have a track record of success? What was your greatest failure?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Paycom

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paycom

Interview

4 rounds 1. Recruiter 2. Manager 3. VP 4. Presentation One thing I liked is how quickly they moved. 4 rounds took place in less than 2 weeks. Recruiter communicates with you the entire time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Paycom

Application

I interviewed at Paycom

Interview

Unbelievably unnecessary. Makes it almost impossible to do the interview process while working and you also have to take a full day off work for the “phone” portion of the interview. Paycom won’t hire people with any job gaps regardless of the reason FYI.

Interview Questions
  • The final step you have to spend half of a day cold calling and setting at least 3 meetings. Also you have to create a presentation to “sell yourself”.
1 person found this interview helpful

Paycom

Application

I interviewed at Paycom

Interview

There are multiple rounds. Recruiters are very pushy and give very small windows to make a decision after an offer has been extended. They will try to throw you objections that are completely false about your resume to throw you off and see if you can overcome it. They are looking for a very direct, type A, hunter mentality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Paycom

Application

I interviewed at Paycom

Interview

Good. The process was easy, the interviewers were professional and pleasant. They valued my experience and education and treated me accordingly during the process. I would suggest working for Paycom to anyone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I interviewed at Paycom (Oklahoma City, OK)

Interview

Applied online and got a Phone interview followed by cold calling test. Pretty hard, you had to land clients during the interview. Tons of pressure and you are thrown on the spot. Phone interview was easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 141 Interviews