Payless ShoeSource Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Store Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Payless ShoeSource (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Initially met with the store manager then after 2 weeks with no answer I had to call and she scheduled me to interview with a second store manager. My next interview was with the district manager and he never showed up or called. Then a week later I interview with him. It was all unprofessional and time consuming. The interview process didn't really make sense. They ask the same questions.

Part-Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Payless ShoeSource (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I had to go to 3 interviews to restate my qualifications and the benefits i could bring in the store. It was annoying. 2 is enough, but 3, really? It took long to hire me, I did the interview early October then i got hired in November. My first interview was professional, but my second on wasn't she was rude. My third one was to verify me to become a part of the payless crew which led to a drug test which was out of the blue.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Payless ShoeSource (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

I took the assessment online. Then I called the store, and they told me to schedule an interview. I went in to speak with the manager, and she offered me the position on the spot. It was too easy.

Sales Associate/Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Payless ShoeSource (Houston, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was short and sweet. They try to get to know you and your experience. They will ask you how much you currently get paid and determine that amount to pay you. I got started off at 7.50 since I previously got paid 7.25. After they interview you, they will call you within the same week and give you information on the hospital to attend to get a drug test. After they receive the results they call you back and schedule you to work