Paylocity National Sales Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paylocity National Sales Support Interview Questions

2.0

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, Cook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paylocity (Arlington Heights, Cook, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was easy. I was offered the same day. A recruiter will contact you a few days after you apply. He/she will then set up a time for you to come in for an interview. It's a group interview and they will then have you shadow an employee to see how they perform the tasks and get a glimpse of the job. Make sure you ask questions because they will ask the employee if you did. After, they will bring you back to the conference room to see if you can handle the script they give you.

Interview Questions

• They ask you a lot of psychological questions s to gauge your personality.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Paylocity

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paylocity (Arlington Heights, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

My recruiter was very helpful scheduling my interview, as well as calling me beforehand to prep me with potential question. She also bought me a water at the company market, expecting my throat to be sore after doing all the talking.

Interview Questions

• What drives you to be successful?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paylocity (Arlington Heights, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Started at my University Career Fair. Got pulled aside by recruitment and told all about the company. Set up for a phone interview just to go over your resume, very simple. Followed up with an in person interview with two of the NSS managers. Very casual, cool people. Mostly the interview is a casual conversation for them to get a better feel for who you are. If you're able to hold a conversation with them and just not be weird then it will be a breeze. Some of the key things to focus on.... what motivates you? where do you see yourself in your career? WHY PAYLOCITY??---- this is a big one, really sell them on why you want to be here. Why sales? Mostly very simple things to see if you will be a good fit with the culture here. They want highly driven people with bright minds and a will to WIN. That's the key. If you can answer all these questions with that mindset then you will be looking a great new job.

National Sales Support Interview

Interview

Interview is very casual and easy going. The people that interview you are the managers and it a good way to get a feel for management before taking the job. They are really just looking for people who are easy to converse with because the job is simply talking. Be relax and don't be creepy and your looking at a new great job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No drug test!

National Sales Support Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paylocity in July 2014.

Interview

Questions about your background and where you see yourself in 5 years. How to deal with denial and name examples of you dealing with it and how you bounce back from it. Just be yourself and speak clearly like you would be talking to someone over the phone

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Paylocity (Arlington Heights, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

Process is incredibly simple. You apply and a recruiter calls you. This person will praise this position and say how wonderful it is. They'll tell you it isn't sales although that's exactly what it is treated as being. You will be told there is no quota but there is. You might be shown the "game room" when you come in for an interview. The items in this room are a barely used Playstation 4, a ping pong table only 4 people use and a dart board. Interview is with one to three team leads and the department manager. Noone asks anything of substance. If you smile and try to be friendly you'll be hired. They need people way too badly here. You'd have to be rather dull not to get hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There's no negotiation. You get the usual scam wage of this era and you're on your way to misery.