Paylocity Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Implementation Audit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Paylocity (New York, NY).

Interview

Initially, I had a phone interview with the Hiring Recuiter. She was very warm, friendly and professional. She had a great deal of knowledge about the company. After our conversation, she informed me that we would proceed with a one on one interview with the Team Lead and Supervisor of the department that I applied for, which we scheduled then. Seeing as I am directionally challenged, I got lost the day of the interview but was still on time. Nevertheless, both managers that I met with were very warm and inviting. I was a bit nervous because I was told that this would be a behavioral interview. Fortunately, everything flowed perfectly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time I was faced with a challenging situation in my current or past position and how did I overcome it.   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Paylocity (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The process was relatively smooth. I had a phone interview with a recruiter, then the Sales Director. I then took a personality profile, followed that with a face-to-face interview with the Sales Director and was ultimately hired. The entire process took less than a month.

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paylocity (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

I was first contacted by the recruiter, who was very passionate about telling the Paylocity story and very well versed in the competitive landscape, which let me know she had spoken to other people in my position. After connecting with her, I interviewed in person with the Director of Sales for my region and then with the VP of Sales remotely. An offer letter came in a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Closing ratio?
      Why are you looking to leave?
      What values do you look for in an organization?
      How well have you performed at your previous job/what are your numbers?   Answer Question