Paysafe Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.9

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Irvine, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed for my current position by who turned out to be my day to day supervisor and she has turned out to be an incredible employee to work with everyday

Interview Questions

• Share a previous work experience where you had to deal with a work issue that did not go how you expected.   Answer Question

Executive Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Irvine, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an interview and was interviewed on the spot by the COO of the company and then the person I was replacing. This all took place in a matter of an hour or so. It was very convenient as I did not have to return for an additional interview

Interview Questions

• How well can you get along with difficult personality types?   1 Answer

Senior, Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Irvine, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Went through 4 interviews. Was offered the job 2 days later.
    Interview process was fairly easy.
    I had staffed this company before so they knew my work ethic and the kind of person I was.
    I think job hunting is mostly about your connections.

Interview Questions

• The asked many behavioral interview questions.   1 Answer

Merchant Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Irvine, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Lengthy and well worth the interview. I arrived in formal attire, was greeted in an appropriate manner and the interview process was great. I wish I could go back and review those questions now and compare to where I am today.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 3 years and how can they help?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paysafe Group.

Interview

interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews. In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees, and other staff.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interviewers asked me about my background - my studies and experience and how it will help me to bring value to the company. Therefore the interview was CV-based but also competency-based

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

After an initial assessment test and phone screening, I have been invited for a face to face interview and afterwards for another one where I was tasked to make a presentation about one of the company products. The overall interview process was smooth and enjoyable.

Head of Investor Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

I had phone and face to face interviews (three interviews in total). It took almost two months from application, screening to interviews. Between phone and face to face interviews the process was one week. After face to face interview, they were silent for almost 3 weeks, which is never a good sign and I chased up for feedback. After the second chase-up, I finally received a response that they were progressing with a candidate ( and they'd left the other candidates hanging on without communication) and I should apply for other roles with Paysafe. No thanks.

1) They are surprisingly slow in their recruitment process for a FinTech firm
    2) Most of their income comes from gaming/gambling/adult (look at the glassdoor reviews and do your research). If you are comfortable with how they are getting their money and want to champion that, great.
    3) They have more money than most FinTechs but pay less than market rate salaries ( again see glassdoor reviews). This was also my experience at interview when they asked the salary question
    4) There is a sense that there will be little career progression once you are in a role. The role I was interviewing for is very niche. There is nowhere to develop upwards or sideways from there. It's potentially a dead-end. Glassdoor reviews also suggests that this is a similar experience faced by FTEs in the firm.
    5) On the plus side their offices are friendly and the interviewers were all nice.

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions and why I wanted to work at Paysafe   1 Answer

Platform Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paysafe Group in May 2017.

Interview

Had one telephonic interview. Interviewer was looking for exact answers and process was way too below the average interview process.
    Management please teach interviewers about process.
    Had a negative outlook looking at the process of interviews these guys have.
    Recruiter was also asking questions if I really have skills for the job and cross questioning on the current Ctc how can you get this much and all!
    Received rejection saying they are going ahead with othet candidate which best fit their requirements.
    Reason behind rejection was surely Ctc and I wasted 2 hours in the interview process.

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, within hours got confirmation of phone interview. After successful phone interview moved onto a face to face interview with hiring manager and three senior members of team. Whole process took around two weeks.

Phone interview was with hiring manager lasting around 30 minutes. Was asked basic accountancy questions, and other generic interview questions.

Face to face lasted around 40 mins and was with hiring manager and three senior team members. Was very relaxed and there seemed to be a good vibe within the team. No difficult questions, generally random questions about my C.V.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if were alone and were asked to do a job you didn't know how to do?   Answer Question