Paysafe Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paysafe Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Platform Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paysafe Group in May 2017.

Interview

Had one telephonic interview. Interviewer was looking for exact answers and process was way too below the average interview process.
    Management please teach interviewers about process.
    Had a negative outlook looking at the process of interviews these guys have.
    Recruiter was also asking questions if I really have skills for the job and cross questioning on the current Ctc how can you get this much and all!
    Received rejection saying they are going ahead with othet candidate which best fit their requirements.
    Reason behind rejection was surely Ctc and I wasted 2 hours in the interview process.

Head of Investor Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

I had phone and face to face interviews (three interviews in total). It took almost two months from application, screening to interviews. Between phone and face to face interviews the process was one week. After face to face interview, they were silent for almost 3 weeks, which is never a good sign and I chased up for feedback. After the second chase-up, I finally received a response that they were progressing with a candidate ( and they'd left the other candidates hanging on without communication) and I should apply for other roles with Paysafe. No thanks.

1) They are surprisingly slow in their recruitment process for a FinTech firm
    2) Most of their income comes from gaming/gambling/adult (look at the glassdoor reviews and do your research). If you are comfortable with how they are getting their money and want to champion that, great.
    3) They have more money than most FinTechs but pay less than market rate salaries ( again see glassdoor reviews). This was also my experience at interview when they asked the salary question
    4) There is a sense that there will be little career progression once you are in a role. The role I was interviewing for is very niche. There is nowhere to develop upwards or sideways from there. It's potentially a dead-end. Glassdoor reviews also suggests that this is a similar experience faced by FTEs in the firm.
    5) On the plus side their offices are friendly and the interviewers were all nice.

Interview Questions

• Competency based questions and why I wanted to work at Paysafe   1 Answer

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, within hours got confirmation of phone interview. After successful phone interview moved onto a face to face interview with hiring manager and three senior members of team. Whole process took around two weeks.

Phone interview was with hiring manager lasting around 30 minutes. Was asked basic accountancy questions, and other generic interview questions.

Face to face lasted around 40 mins and was with hiring manager and three senior team members. Was very relaxed and there seemed to be a good vibe within the team. No difficult questions, generally random questions about my C.V.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if were alone and were asked to do a job you didn't know how to do?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Vienna (Austria)) in April 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed for the position of Account manager games and new business by the HR business partner and the head of sales support.

The two interviewers put me at ease straight away and It developed into a friendly discussion.

They answered all the questions that I had in very and straight forward and friendly manner.

It seems like there is a very nice atmosphere at Paysafe!

Interview Questions

• Q: What makes you the number 1 candidate for this role?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Very poor process. Scheduled interview but then cancelled. Finally interviewed and told I was to proceed with a second interview. Could not reach my contact for over 2 weeks. Contacted her boss to undertand the process. No follow-ups
    Would not work for this company

Digital Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a questionnaire to fill out. I submitted this and then was scheduled for a face to face interview. This was very relaxed and the interviewees didn't expect me to know too much about about the company but asked a lot of questions about my current role. A few days later i received an email telling me that i had moved on to the next stage of the interview. For this stage i had to prepare a presentation on the products and services offered by the company and offer some suggestions on how to grow the account. This time around everyone seemed to be in a bad mood. they seemed uninterested and tired. (I think it may have been a long day of interviewing.) Anyways never heard back fro them after that interview. Since waiting. But not holding my breathe.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply to Paysafe instead of any other company?
      What do you envision a typical day of an account manager encompasses?
      What drive you compensation or opportunity to progression in your career?   Answer Question

Salesforce Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in December 2016.

Interview

I have created an account on their site and applied for the job opening. After a month they scheduled 1:1 interview which was conducted by HR and the hiring Operations Manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my current job, why I have decided to leave. What I know about their company and why I think it is suitable for me.
      They wanted to check my experience so I had been provided with a few tasks to present my skills.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Paysafe Group in December 2016.

Interview

Inteviewer asked me about Big data , Kafka, mongo db etc. One question related to ds and algo.

From the interview it feels the work of Paysafe is very good. There were 2 rounds back to back. First round went well but was not able to clear the second round.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in April 2016.

Interview

First I got a call, then a video interview followed. I was requested to send my video interview in a certain amount of days and feedback was given to me in two working days.

Interview Questions

• why you want to be employed in our company, why do you think you will be suitable for this role, what are your salary expectations, what are strengths, how do think your interaction with customers will be, standard questions really. Also, I was required to answer in a specific amount of time each question.   Answer Question

Build Support Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone, then in person.
    The in person interview was unpleasant. Was not asked if I was thirsty, when I does wanted. The interviewer sometimes was not able to correctly formulate questions. After interview nobody showed me the main exit, had to spend 10 minutes in exploring the basement of the building before someone directed me to upper level.