Paysafe Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paysafe Group Interview Questions

Updated Jan 22, 2017

Digital Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a questionnaire to fill out. I submitted this and then was scheduled for a face to face interview. This was very relaxed and the interviewees didn't expect me to know too much about about the company but asked a lot of questions about my current role. A few days later i received an email telling me that i had moved on to the next stage of the interview. For this stage i had to prepare a presentation on the products and services offered by the company and offer some suggestions on how to grow the account. This time around everyone seemed to be in a bad mood. they seemed uninterested and tired. (I think it may have been a long day of interviewing.) Anyways never heard back fro them after that interview. Since waiting. But not holding my breathe.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply to Paysafe instead of any other company?
      What do you envision a typical day of an account manager encompasses?
      What drive you compensation or opportunity to progression in your career?
      Answer Question

Salesforce Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in December 2016.

Interview

I have created an account on their site and applied for the job opening. After a month they scheduled 1:1 interview which was conducted by HR and the hiring Operations Manager.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my current job, why I have decided to leave. What I know about their company and why I think it is suitable for me.
      They wanted to check my experience so I had been provided with a few tasks to present my skills.
      Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Paysafe Group in December 2016.

Interview

Inteviewer asked me about Big data , Kafka, mongo db etc. One question related to ds and algo.

From the interview it feels the work of Paysafe is very good. There were 2 rounds back to back. First round went well but was not able to clear the second round.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in April 2016.

Interview

First I got a call, then a video interview followed. I was requested to send my video interview in a certain amount of days and feedback was given to me in two working days.

Interview Questions

• why you want to be employed in our company, why do you think you will be suitable for this role, what are your salary expectations, what are strengths, how do think your interaction with customers will be, standard questions really. Also, I was required to answer in a specific amount of time each question.   Answer Question

Build Support Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone, then in person.
    The in person interview was unpleasant. Was not asked if I was thirsty, when I does wanted. The interviewer sometimes was not able to correctly formulate questions. After interview nobody showed me the main exit, had to spend 10 minutes in exploring the basement of the building before someone directed me to upper level.

Applications Support Developer Interview

Interview

Phone interview, technical interview, homework.

Applications Support Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

First had a phone interview and then a face to face HR interview for about an hour where I was asked generic questions like "What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses?"

After that met with two people from the technology department - they didn't ask that many questions besides "Do you have any questions?"

Overall it seemed like they were just following a process - they were not interested in knowing about me or testing my skills. Possibly they had already decided to hire someone else by then. It is perfectly OK if they want to go with some other candidate - but why waste somebody's time like that?

Interview Questions

• No technical questions were asked - mostly generic HR questions.   Answer Question