Paysafe Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paysafe Group Interview Questions

Updated Jan 22, 2017

Applications Support Developer Interview

Interview

Phone interview, technical interview, homework.

Applications Support Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

First had a phone interview and then a face to face HR interview for about an hour where I was asked generic questions like "What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses?"

After that met with two people from the technology department - they didn't ask that many questions besides "Do you have any questions?"

Overall it seemed like they were just following a process - they were not interested in knowing about me or testing my skills. Possibly they had already decided to hire someone else by then. It is perfectly OK if they want to go with some other candidate - but why waste somebody's time like that?

Interview Questions

• No technical questions were asked - mostly generic HR questions.   Answer Question

Custommer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

phone interview only few question about my experince and if i can can work differnt schedule , which languach i spoke ,personal interview with the manger ,try to translat question from english to french , arabic, and after that phone interview and both languge typing test

Interview Questions

• tell me about your experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in July 2012.

Interview

First interview by phone, I believe it was more to check my communication skills over the phone. I was then called for an interview at the office, very casual and relaxed. The interviewer did not tell much about the company or the benefits, even after I asked. I was asked if I would accept a lower salary to start, I replied yes. Later I realized I should have kept my initial expectation.

Interview Questions

• Predictable questions... tell me about yourself, why would you excel at this job, tell me about a time when you dealt with a very difficult customer.   Answer Question

Digital Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a questionnaire to fill out. I submitted this and then was scheduled for a face to face interview. This was very relaxed and the interviewees didn't expect me to know too much about about the company but asked a lot of questions about my current role. A few days later i received an email telling me that i had moved on to the next stage of the interview. For this stage i had to prepare a presentation on the products and services offered by the company and offer some suggestions on how to grow the account. This time around everyone seemed to be in a bad mood. they seemed uninterested and tired. (I think it may have been a long day of interviewing.) Anyways never heard back fro them after that interview. Since waiting. But not holding my breathe.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply to Paysafe instead of any other company?
      What do you envision a typical day of an account manager encompasses?
      What drive you compensation or opportunity to progression in your career?
      Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paysafe Group in April 2009.

Interview

I was given a phone interview for about an hour, then met my manager the following week. We spoke a bit about past experience but most of the emphasis was focused on how I was going to help the company.
    I guess I wowed her because I was offered the job soon after. Working at this company I realized the company was just as half-assed as the hiring process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick and easy.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

1 Phone interview with the HR coordinator . who then instructed me to visit their offices
    1 Face to face interview with the hiring manager, the interview took about an hour
    1 Face to face interview with 2 QA managers, the interview took about an hour , it was mainly focused on making sure that I had the skill sets I described in my CV.
    Over all it was pleasant and courteous.

Interview Questions

• 1st phone interview was around my work experience and my salary expectations, it was a screening interview for the interview with the Hiring Manager.
      2nd Interview with the hiring manager went through my experience and day to day work activities. he also gave a intro about the company and where it stands and future direction.
      3rd Interview went through my experience and previous work activities. Opened ended technical questions. how to do so and so , how to handle so and so.
      1 Answer
    • There was focus on test automation and API/Service testing   1 Answer

The roles they had were capped at 77K

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

Focus on languages, availability to work in different shifts, experience in customer service, if problem solving, explanations about job description and company, who indicated me, who I knew in the company,

Interview Questions

• Language skills, if totally available to work on different shifts.   1 Answer

Sales Engineer/Integration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted first by a very enthusiastic person and we spoke about my previous experience, what I was looking for and so on...

I got contacted afterwards for an interview in-person with the team. During this interview, the manager and the team was there sending me a bunch of technical questions. I was very qualify for this role so it went pretty smooth and it was more of conversation at the end. We spoke also spoke about past experience but most of the emphasis was focused on why would they choose me. This interview was pretty long...

Finally, I got a final interview with 2 executives and my manager. They gave some scenarios and situations to see what I would do in different case. It was really tense !

One word I retained from all this : "dynamic".

I guess I wowed them because I was offered the job soon after and I love it !

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in April 2016.

Interview

First I got a call, then a video interview followed. I was requested to send my video interview in a certain amount of days and feedback was given to me in two working days.

Interview Questions

• why you want to be employed in our company, why do you think you will be suitable for this role, what are your salary expectations, what are strengths, how do think your interaction with customers will be, standard questions really. Also, I was required to answer in a specific amount of time each question.   Answer Question