Paysafe Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paysafe Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.9

Applications Support Developer Interview

Interview

Phone interview, technical interview, homework.

Senior Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

I had phone interview first- went really good , so they invited me for face to face interview with their Creative Director. I was on time as always ;) I was 20 minutes in meeting room waiting for someone to show up, then I was informed that Creative Director missed his flight to London so basically my interview will be re-schedule for another day. They of-course
    apologized etc... but one day later I received message that Paysafe putted the role on hold. They didn't specify way so this all situation end very strange.

Applications Support Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

First had a phone interview and then a face to face HR interview for about an hour where I was asked generic questions like "What are your greatest strengths/weaknesses?"

After that met with two people from the technology department - they didn't ask that many questions besides "Do you have any questions?"

Overall it seemed like they were just following a process - they were not interested in knowing about me or testing my skills. Possibly they had already decided to hire someone else by then. It is perfectly OK if they want to go with some other candidate - but why waste somebody's time like that?

Interview Questions

• No technical questions were asked - mostly generic HR questions.   Answer Question

Custommer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

phone interview only few question about my experince and if i can can work differnt schedule , which languach i spoke ,personal interview with the manger ,try to translat question from english to french , arabic, and after that phone interview and both languge typing test

Interview Questions

• tell me about your experience   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in July 2012.

Interview

First interview by phone, I believe it was more to check my communication skills over the phone. I was then called for an interview at the office, very casual and relaxed. The interviewer did not tell much about the company or the benefits, even after I asked. I was asked if I would accept a lower salary to start, I replied yes. Later I realized I should have kept my initial expectation.

Interview Questions

• Predictable questions... tell me about yourself, why would you excel at this job, tell me about a time when you dealt with a very difficult customer.   Answer Question

Digital Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a questionnaire to fill out. I submitted this and then was scheduled for a face to face interview. This was very relaxed and the interviewees didn't expect me to know too much about about the company but asked a lot of questions about my current role. A few days later i received an email telling me that i had moved on to the next stage of the interview. For this stage i had to prepare a presentation on the products and services offered by the company and offer some suggestions on how to grow the account. This time around everyone seemed to be in a bad mood. they seemed uninterested and tired. (I think it may have been a long day of interviewing.) Anyways never heard back fro them after that interview. Since waiting. But not holding my breathe.

Interview Questions

• What made you apply to Paysafe instead of any other company?
      What do you envision a typical day of an account manager encompasses?
      What drive you compensation or opportunity to progression in your career?   Answer Question

PEP & Sanction Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Quick and simple, with a chance to outline key experience. Simply two telephone calls, where I demonstrated my skills and how I would be proficient in the job. I also expressed my eagerness to work permanently for Paysafe in the future. I was hired on the same day, and the transition was smooth and stress-free.

Interview Questions

• Do you know much about Paysafe?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Sofia (Bulgaria)).

Interview

I had one coding challenge on Hackerrank, then I got a call a few days later, scheduled an interview for next week. The interview itself was fairly easy (since it was for an internship and they only required basic Java knowledge), they asked me to solve a simple problem on a whiteboard and then asked me some more basic computer science and Java questions, some of which I couldn't answer. The interview was 90 minutes. They also explained stuff about the workspace and culture and so on.

Fraud Detection Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

Got a call from HR to set up in-person meeting in the same week. 2.5 weeks after the meeting, I was offered the position via phone call. It was very relaxed and chill. They asked common behavioral questions but nothing too hard or difficult. One of the easiest interviews I've been in.

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paysafe Group (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, within hours got confirmation of phone interview. After successful phone interview moved onto a face to face interview with hiring manager and three senior members of team. Whole process took around two weeks.

Phone interview was with hiring manager lasting around 30 minutes. Was asked basic accountancy questions, and other generic interview questions.

Face to face lasted around 40 mins and was with hiring manager and three senior team members. Was very relaxed and there seemed to be a good vibe within the team. No difficult questions, generally random questions about my C.V.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if were alone and were asked to do a job you didn't know how to do?   Answer Question