Payscape Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Payscape Interview Questions

Interviews at Payscape

2.4

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Interview

Relaxed, easy. Corporate recruiter was very nice and helpful. Gave good expectation of the job. You learn a bit about the company but learn a lot more once you attend training in Atlanta for a week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good in outside sales?   1 Answer

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Payscape (Chattanooga, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

Relaxed and informative. Phone screening then personality test and then a face to face and then some follow up discussion. Job offer, weighed against other offers and this came out on top. The opportunity for advancement was made known in conversations following interview which was the cherry on top.

Interview Questions

• Why payscape and why outside sales?   1 Answer

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Payscape in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, and after speaking to their HR department VIA email, managed to get to the phone interview portion. I scheduled it for the next day for 11AM. Scheduling the interview was done through a third party phone interview booking website they used. At 1055, I was ready and waiting. Waited a full hour past my appointment, until I decided they just weren't going to call. I sent an email to the HR rep I had been in contact with to make sure nothing went wrong, and if they wanted to reschedule. Waited a day, with no answer, and proceeded to follow up with a second email, which they did not answer either. Was very disappointed at the low level of professionalism form this company.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Payscape (Tampa, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Over the phone very professional and normal sales questions, asking how my last job was and how it relates to sales and relationship building. Also spoke about how I overcame objectives and what I thought my strength and weakness were.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you were not successful and how you overcame that objective   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Payscape (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

They start out with a phone interview where some one asks you questions regarding how you handle things and about who you are. If they like you they will then send you over to the department you are interviewing for. So, in my case I was set up to have an interview with Alex the Marketing Director. When I came in she sat down with me and my resume. She asked me about my experience in PR and Social Media. We went over what they were looking for, the job description, and then what they will do for me at the end of the internship. I was told I got the internship during my interview and we talked about when I could start after.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge you recently faced and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Payscape (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Very laid back and conversational. I spoke with three of my future bosses who each had their own specific questions. The interview wasn't very long, about 20 min, with no set personality questions (aka if you were a tree..."). For interns, I believe they're going to hire someone who vibes with their company culture and who is ready and willing to learn, but also already has something to bring to the table.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an intern here?   1 Answer

Payscape Response

Sep 13, 2016 – Chief People Officer

You're absolutely correct about our criteria for interns! We like to see a willingness to learn in your field, and excitement about working for a growing FinTech company. Insider tip: always be sure... More

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Payscape (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with the recruiter that was a basic briefing on the position and making sure it was a role I was interested in. Within the next week I had two interviews with one of the founders and VP of Sales. They were both very engaging during the interview and were more interested in what my thoughts were on how I can help the company. Be sure to bring a copy of your resume!

Interview Questions

• There weren't any big, unexpected questions but I would definitely recommend you do your research before the interview. They want you to be able to tell them what the company does without having to explain too much.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Payscape (Cleveland, OH) in August 2018.

Interview

very smooth. They gentelman went over what the company does and how I can improve on their progress. Also wanted to see how I would fit with their office. To make sure it was a fit for both parties.

Interview Questions

• not many questions were asked. Mostly went over past employment and what they do as a company.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Payscape in May 2015.

Interview

Had a phone conversation with a recruiter at the company headquarters in Atlanta. He was very easy to talk to and asked general questions about my past experience, and told me about the position in my home state, and setup a meeting with the manager there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for our company?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Payscape (Chattanooga, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

Had a few conversations with the recruiter. I did a ton of research on the company as there are tons of processing companies out there. This one stood it to me after reading raving articles and reviews on various sites. After the phone interview, I had an in person interview with the local and district manager. Sent a thank you email and the next day go a reply to meet the next day. The second interview was basically going over expectations and payplan.

Interview Questions

Payscape Response

Sep 13, 2016 – Chief People Officer

Thanks for the feedback. I believe one of the biggest differentiators for Payscape vs. other companies is that we have uncapped earning potential. Good advice to do your research and make sure... More