Peabody Essex Museum Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peabody Essex Museum

Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peabody Essex Museum (Salem, MA).

Interview

Very basic and upfront. I was asked about how my background and experience could apply to the position. Went over the goal of the department. Discussed my available time. Working over time. Staying late or passed a scheduled time if an event does not end on time.

Interview Questions

• How flexible you are with time? Willing to work overtime?   Answer Question

Guest Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peabody Essex Museum (Salem, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

For the interview I was able to meet the supervisor and another member of the Guest Services Team, the second half was spent with a Human Resources Representative. Everyone I met was incredibly friendly and made me feel welcome. I would say it was very conversation based approach.

Security Guard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peabody Essex Museum in March 2011.

Interview

I was told that you need to work three days a week and one on the weekends

there are no benefits and the`pay is $9 an hour

i actually laughed and walked out, who can work for $9 an hour for two weekdays and a weekend, which would all but eliminate me being able to get a real monday to friday job.

Interview Questions

• the pay $9 an hour - and what kind of benefits, i was told there are flush toilets   1 Answer

$9 an hour, no benefits