Peabody Orlando Interview Questions in Orlando, FL | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peabody Orlando

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Storeroom Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Peabody Orlando (Orlando, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online. If selected you get a personality test to take. After that about a week or two you get another email/phone call to come in for interview. come in for interview with Carmen who is very nice and generous. She works with you and looks for the best in that candidate. IF selected you would either come back for a second interview or meet with the manager of the area you applied for that day. During the second interview you usually meet with that department manager and supervisor. If they like you, they take you to the overall manager of the department for a third interview (Really brief) and then they decide if they like you. If they like you you get hired and called about time to start orientation date. Come in for a drug/test by mouth and they let you know with a packet when to come for orientation After that you do orientation and start working..

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Just be yourself with your answers and show you have knowledge of the job in which you are applyiin for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They tell you the salary, you take it or leave it.

Front Office Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peabody Orlando (Orlando, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview was divided in 3 parts. The first part was meeting with an HR representative. If you pass that interview, the second one is with a Front Office Manager. And if you pass this one also, the last and third interview is a group interview, with managers from multiple departments.

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peabody Orlando (Orlando, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

First applied online, then received a call a few days later from HR about setting up an interview. Got there about 15 minutes early (as I do with most) and waited probably 30 minutes past my appointment time. Met with the HR manager, very nice woman. Talked about my experience, positions available and had to meet (and interview) with the department manager as well. If this goes well you are scheduled for a panel which consists of like the top executives in the hotel asking you numerous questions (what-if, experience, etc.). I walked in thinking it was going to be a positive experience and it was just that! They are all very nice people!

Interview Questions

• Role play this certain situation out...   1 Answer