Peace Corps Agriculture Volunteer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Agricultural Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peace Corps (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

The process first starts out with an online application and motivation statement. You are allowed to choose preferences for sector, placement area, and departure time. They do encourage if you did not receive an invitation to service to reach out to a recruiter and apply again.

Interview Questions

• What makes this time applying for Peace Corps, different than the previous invitation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Peace Corps

Agriculture Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peace Corps (San Francisco, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Long application to fill out online. Then there are face to face interviews where answers are copied down meticulously. If you get through that process you have a long list of medical examinations. Then if your site gets rescheduled you may have to have another interview over the phone.

Interview Questions

• What life experiences have prepared you for experiences in Africa?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is none... You get paid very little. It's about the experience.

Agriculture Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Peace Corps.

Interview

Interview was long and had a lot of hard questions. Prepare by going over what you want to tell the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a rule that you disagreed with. What did you do about it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing is negotiable. Every volunteer in the country gets the same salary. You're given a country and if you decline, you might not get another offer.