Peace Corps Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Peace Corps Intern Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Peace Corps (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

They interview was simple, yet it is hard to anticipate any of the questions. They ask about experience related to work you have to do, I was worried for the things I didn't know but really it is only to know what training you need later. Two people did the interview and each asked the question that fits the kind of our I should do, what can I learn and what the position will add to my experience. It was friendly and nice, nothing to make anyone nervous. They gave me the time to ask questions and it was all answered.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Peace Corps

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peace Corps (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

After submitting a resume through my school, I was contacted by email for a phone/skype interview. We spoke on the phone for approximately 30 minutes, maybe a bit longer. Great interviewers, very friendly, also asked quality questions.

Interview Questions

• What sort of research experience you have, both quant and qual?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied through university career center for a FWS job, got an email from the peace corps for a phone interview, emailed acceptance. they asked "what is one of your weaknesses, relationship with superiors (since I was a freshmen and had no official job experience yet probably), what makes you unique

Interview Questions

Negotiation

veyr flexible with my hours