Peace Corps Marketing Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Peace Corps (Denver, CO) in May 2010.

Interview

I attended an end of the year job fair at my school. My skillset is rather specific and I am going into a nontraditional industry for people with my degree. The recruiter that I spoke to was very excited about my resume and immediately wanted to interview me that afternoon. This was despite the fact that his was one of the few tables that specifically stated that they were not interviewing.

The interview went well and turned immediately into a conversation about life rather than a formal interview. Unfortunately, after an hour, we were interrupted by someone that we had gone overtime and the room was needed.

The position is setting up the marketing department at a midsized company. When we were interrupted, it became apparent that the role is a temporary issue and that the company doesn't have a set career plan for the position.

2 weeks later, I interviewed with the CEO over the phone and it also turned into a conversation. Some of my questions about the position were clarified and I was asked to turn in writing samples on the spot (without warning).

3 weeks later, the CEO contacted me to interview with the Sales Director in person on the same day. This interview was a bit more awkward since neither of us knew what we were going to talk about and the Director didn't have my resume or know about me.

2 weeks have passed and I followed up on the position. They responded that they have been too busy to make a decision or review my materials.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see our product as being specifically applicable to other industries?   1 Answer