PeaceHealth Insurance Analyst - Underwriting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PeaceHealth

1 Interview Review

Insurance Analyst - Underwriting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Vancouver, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied online, I was contacted by a recruiter about 3 weeks after applying. The Interview was at their service center in Vancouver WA. In person and one person interviewing on the phone in an office. It was awkward as the in person interviewer did no introductions and dove right into personality questions. They did not describe the job at all until about 20 minutes into the interview. there was a person on the phone and it was hard to hear them and understand. It felt very disorganized. They told me to contact them after a few weeks if I never heard from them again. They did not give me a business card. All prior contact was done with a HR specialist in the office. I am sure I could contact that person, however, I don't think this job would be going anywhere. The overall company seems very disorganized and had recently moved from 150 miles away. This job is creating a dept as all the current workers chose not to stay with the company, I think maybe I know why.

Interview Questions