PeaceHealth Patient Access Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PeaceHealth Patient Access Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at PeaceHealth

Anonymous Employee in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Bellingham, WA) in October 2013.

Interview

The administrative leads from the Internal Medicine and Family practice sat down with me in a back office room for around 45 minutes. I sat across the table from the two women and the interview was more conversational than anything else. Their questions were general and easy to answer, mostly related to experiences I've had working with customers and with teammates in previous jobs.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PeaceHealth

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Vancouver, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

Submitting of on line application and letter of interest. Received computer confirmation of receipt of application. Wait until position closed. Panel interview. Submission of drug screen. Background check. Reference check. Employee Health interview and tb screening. Baseline physical. Baseline chest x-ray. Measles screening. Received phone call to set up interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you would do if a patient hit you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Longview, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PeaceHealth (Longview, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

One on one interview with Office Manager for the particular department I applied for. Was called 1 hour after the interview to move forward with the hiring process. Took 1 week to hear from HR with official job offer. Then sent paperwork to fill out and fax, sent for drug screen and background test. Overall hiring process took about one month, was told that was very standard. Was fine for me and my situation, but can see how it may be negative for some.

Interview Questions

• Having read our mission statement, what did you agree with, or was resonated with you.   Answer Question
    • How would you handle big changes within a corporation you were working for?   1 Answer
    • What sets you apart from other candidates?   1 Answer