Peachtree Settlement Funding Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Peachtree Settlement Funding Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Peachtree Settlement Funding

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Peachtree Settlement Funding.

Interview

Two current Account Executives were called up to interview me. One of them was dumber than a bag of rocks, the other was just reading questions off of a poorly photocopied sheet of paper. You are basically asked about what is currontly on your resume, and then how your past supports the responsibilities you would need to display at JG Wentworth or Peachtree. (which are limited to: can you read English? Can you operate a phone?).

Interview Questions

• Q: Have you called people before?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or Leave it.

Clerical Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boynton Beach, FL

Interview

I was originally hired as a temporary associate, through a nationally known staffing service, and made permanent when I accumulated enough hours. The interview "process" was essentially based on my work performance, as in "let's see what you can do."

Negotiation

I got three raises in my first twelve months on the job. It was more than I expected, so there was no negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Peachtree Settlement Funding (Radnor, PA).

Interview

Phone conversation where they describe the job and ask if you are still interested then a face to face interview with HR member and team manager. Interview was really basic, no challenging questions and were more eager to answer my own questions then ask theirs. Afterward, they took me on a tour of the floor where I would be sitting and I met with the VP of Sales who indicated that they only wanted people who are hard workers and if I was determined to follow up and the job was mine.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?

There really was not a difficult question and it seemed like they hand out jobs to anyone who has sales experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, the base salary typically is 35k plus commission, however based on the sales process commissions are about two months after your sale and often can be cancelled as result of sales process.

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Peachtree Settlement Funding (Norcross, GA) in November 2009.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and laid back. I attended a job fair and met with the Director of HR who was up from their Florida office. He called within a couple days of the job fair and asked me to come in for a 1-on-1 interview. Basic questions, nothing unusual. The competition at the job fair wasn't stiff. I was offered 3 days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. They don't take kindly to someone trying to negotiate. It was made very clear that their first offer was also the final offer, take it or leave it.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Face to face not grueling pretty easy