Peak Campus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Peak Campus (Columbia, SC) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was awesome and I thoroughly enjoyed speaking with all of the different people throughout it. I absolutely loved finding out about the company's culture and how much it related to the person I am in general.

Interview Questions

• What is your goal and where do you want to go in life?   1 Answer

Oct 23, 2017 – Director of Talent Management

Thank you for your interview review! It is important that Peak have a great candidate experience as much as a great employment experience. We can't wait to see you do big things!

Vice President - Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Peak Campus (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Job has been posted for months. No responses to submitted applicants or emails. Not even the rude automated message of sorry we pass. This shows the integrity and moral fiber of this company. Glad to not have gone there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Dec 5, 2018 – Director of Talent Management

Thank you for your feedback. We believe the candidate experience is the start of the employee experience- so it's important we get it right.

The VP of IT position at Peak Campus was not opened... More

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Peak Campus in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email for an in person interview later that week. The manager was very friendly and gave me alot of information before hand. The in person interview went great and lasted over an hour and a half. I was told I would be contacted the next week for a second interview or if they were moving forward with other applicants, but she reiterated I would be contacted either way. The next week I didn't hear anything, so I emailed her and was told the regional manager was out of the office, so they hadn't made a decision. A couple weeks went by, and still no information. I reached out again and was told by the manager I met with she didn't have any information, but would check into it and get back to me. That was two weeks ago. It's been 5 or 6 weeks, and I never got a call or email either way. I guess it is safe to assume I didn't get this role, but the process was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Peak Campus Response

Aug 14, 2017 – Director of Talent Management

I am so sorry to learn about your experience. This is not reflective of our desired candidate experience. I would be more than happy to follow up on this for you. I hope you reach out to me at... More

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Peak Campus (San Antonio, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Pretty standard. You drop off your resume in the office and are told to apply online. You get a call and they interview you. personality must show so they can get a feel for how you will interact with residents. Make sure to be yourself as its worse later on if you're not who you were from the beginning.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peak Campus.

Interview

It was fun and very upbeat. We laughed and connected really well. It was a really good experience and a good learning opportunity. I really look forward to hearing from them

Interview Questions

Peak Campus Response

Sep 18, 2018 – Director of Talent Management

Thank you for your interview feedback! It's important for us to ensure we're providing a positive experience from our first interaction. We appreciate your interest in Peak Campus.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Peak Campus (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

They called me after I applied on a third party site and set up an interview. I met with all three managers at the leasing office and they seemed to definitely know what they were looking for. They really liked the dynamics of their current team and needed someone to compliment what they already had in place. All managers were extremely nice and open, less direct questions and more just getting a feel for who I was.

Interview Questions

Peak Campus Response

Jul 11, 2017 – Director of Talent Management

Thank you for taking the time to review our interview process. We are happy you accepted the position and hope that are enjoying the team! It is important for our properties to build strong teams... More

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Peak Campus (College Station, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I was involved in a group interview that consisted of different marketing techniques and ultimately ended with a random-item-sales-pitch. You were later told if you were chosen. Once you were chosen you were asked to come in and answer some final questions and submit your schedule you could work. You were then asked to take an oral drug test that took about a week and a half to process.

Interview Questions

Peak Campus Response

Aug 17, 2017 – Director of Talent Management

We are happy to see you had a positive experience and joined the Peak Campus team! Thank you for your feedback on our interview process. Thank you for your many contributions over the years. We... More

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peak Campus (Tallahassee, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a group interview with about 10 people and those that seemed quailed and knew their history of the company got called back for a second invidual interview with a manager

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about the company   1 Answer

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Peak Campus.

Interview

Interviewed as a student leasing consultant on my campus after I responded to a craigslist ad. I was contacted immediately for an interview, and thought it went really well, especially as I had experience working for a different leasing company on my campus. Was practically told that I had the job, the boss just told me he'd contact me in the next few days to get paperwork done and get started. Then...never heard anything back. Oh well, heard that after a year they don't pay you wages, just give you free rent (which wouldn't have worked for me as I was graduating..).

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Peak Campus in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was short. Basic questions: Tell them about yourself, situation based questions. They will ask about sales experience and if you have had any leadership type roles. Overall experience, i felt very comfortable and confident. A very easy interview in my opinion, I ended up getting a job offer and I did accept. Currently still employed there and I do like it a lot, you learn a lot from sales techniques to marketing strategies as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me in one situation where you had to deal with customer service and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Peak Campus (Carrollton, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was great. Very easy people to talk to that asked intriguing questions. not boring interview questions. they wanted to get to know the real me. They laughed at my jokes and even made a few themselves. Letting me know they had a sense of humor and would be an enjoyable work place. Made me feel like part of the family even before I got hired. That was really important to me.

Interview Questions

• they asked if i could plan one event without cost being a factor-what would it be.   1 Answer