Peak Concepts Marketing Concierge to Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2016

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Peak Concepts

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy
Found 1 candidate interview
Peak Concepts
Anonymous Employee in Denville, NJ
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Peak Concepts (Denville, NJ) in Feb 2016

Interview

I enjoyed the process! The people who work there are very driven and motivated. I was asked great questions on my first round interview and found out that they do marketing for fortune 100 companies. I was very excited when I was called back to come in for a 2nd round interview where I got a chance to meet one of the offices account managers. He showed me exactly how they run their marketing campaigns and showed me the companies business model which offers lots of growth potential. The company has a great culture, no seniority or politics which is important to me as I have negative experiences with this in the past. I was very enticed by the challenge, the team oriented enviorment and family feel of this company. I was grateful to be offered the position which I accepted. I cannot wait to start working with this team!

Interview Questions
  • Is personal and professional growth important to you? What is your biggest strength at this point in your career? What is you biggest weakness?
    1 Answer