Peak Vista Community Health Centers Manager of Talent Acquisition Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Peak Vista Community Health Centers

2.5

Manager of Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Peak Vista Community Health Centers (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

The interviewers were not ready or even around at the time set. I had to wonder around the building for 15 min just to find someone that could even direct me to one of the interviewers. Once started the interview was very robotic and sterile. I got the impression that they had not interviewed anyone before. After, i filled out references that are not done by the company and took a Harris test. After all that i received no contact or updates and none of the interviewers or recruiter we available by phone or email.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult hiring manager   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Peak Vista Community Health Centers

Manager of Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Peak Vista Community Health Centers (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

The interview was a panel interview format with several members of the HR and Recruiting team - very professional and friendly group of people. The overall interview lasted 2 hours. A very positive experience, and I had the initial impression (which turned out to be correct) that I was interviewing with some very intelligent individuals.

Interview Questions