Pearle Vision Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pearle Vision Interview Questions

Interviews at Pearle Vision

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Orland Park, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

I passed through the phone interview phase and got called a week later for an in person interview. Similar questions were asked in the phone interview and in person interview. The questions were comprehensive, and were asked in an orderly manner, one after the other. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and the in person interview lasted about an hour. Two managers interviewed me during the in person interview

Interview Questions

• Look back and elaborate on your accomplishments. What is a challenge you face. Give an example from previous work experience that makes you proud. Give an example of any time you showed weakness.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Trenton, NJ).

Interview

Very friendly and they were willing to work with my school schedule which was really helpful. The work environment was great and allowed me to learn how to approach strangers and become comfortable with it. I definitely learned a lot being at this job and it has helped me in many ways.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a customer isn't satisfied?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Elk River, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Elk River, MN) in September 2018.

Interview

The owner was late but the manager started the interview. Short interview overall. Asked about my education and what I wanted to do with my degree. Customer service experience required. All other training is done on the job. Offered job that day, got something in writing, and excepted the next day.

Interview Questions

• Do I know anything about insurance?   1 Answer

Optometric Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (San Diego, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

Pretty Standard process. Filled out an application, received a call about 3 days later. I interviewed with the staff optometrist, who was very easy to talk to. Interview lasted about 20 minutes, and then I was shown the office and introduced to the staff.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your most recent experience with an optometrist? What was your overall impression? Why...?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, I was a college student and pretty disparate.

Administrative Assistant/Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pearle Vision in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was over the phone. The interviewer asked a lot of questions. A lot of them were the same question but switched around. Then they told me they were interviewing about 20 people on the phone and they would chose about 5 people for an jn person interview. I wasn't picked unfortunately but they let you know in an email so you are not waiting for them to call.

Franchis Business Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Pearle Vision.

Interview

The process took a while to get started, it was multiple weeks after submitting before I received a call. Once started, the process went quick, phone interviews (3 total) over 10 days. After the last interview, they then went radio silent. I attempted follow up after two weeks, reaching out directly to them, with no return phone call or email message. Being a larger company, I would've expected a polite 'Dear John' letter to terminate the process, or some sort of communication to inform me where we were in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• I was surprised how focused the conversation became on managing tough conversations, and having to cite frequent times when I had to make unpopular decisions. I understand that's part of any position, but that took up a good part of the interview dialogue.   Answer Question

Optician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Chicago, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

Manager was friendly and kind really showed they care for their employees tried to meet dollar amount would recommend fast paced environment staff was nice and welcoming interviewe was easy

Licensed Optician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Saint Charles, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

Average interview. They asked typical questions but didn't seem to "grill you." It was relaxed and processional. Company has gone mostly franchise since I've been employed with them. But a great overall place to begin in optical!

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moncton, NB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Moncton, NB (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

Quick and simple.
    1st interview took about 10 minutes
    2nd interview took also 10 mins.
    Interviewer was pleasant and helpful
    Questions were very simple
    Doesnt ask personal questions
    There are 2 people in the room but only 1 ask most of the questions and the other observes