Pearle Vision Optician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pearle Vision Optician Interview Questions

Interviews at Pearle Vision

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Chicago, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

I gave my resume and the manager determined if job title fits you. It was a one on one interview. My boss asked me a few questions about myself and previous employment. He asked me about strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• Who was your previous employer if you had one?
    What job experience have you had?
    What are your strengths/ weaknesses?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pearle Vision

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Chicago, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

The manager reviewed my resume and asked questions regarding my experience. He asked what my plans were regarding education and career goals. He asked what my schedule would typically look like with school and work. He had me fill out paperwork.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was very short. They asked pretty simple questions, I was interview by two managers at the same time. The interview lasted no more than five minutes. I was told they'd call me back once they did my background check and they did .

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous jobs, tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

responded to a craiglist add, then set up an interview, after that we met at the place of business. The interview was held in the lab with doctor and optical manager. They asked briefly about work history and optical experience. They asked questions on customer service as well. Then told me they would call back with an offer. i got the call same day. they said i got the job and i could start training the next day.

Optician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pearle Vision.

Interview

In person interview to go over your resume and work experience. Description of job and duties. Asked basic interview questions; mainly situation questions. No assessments taken. Fairly average interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

Answered ad for optician , scheduled interview and arrived to find out the Interviewer forgot she had an interview , was tracked down and arrived about an hour late while I waited

Interview Questions

• Long interview ; going into her background , mine , job duties , skills , training , benefits and salary ( pathetic for the responsibilities and duties , dedication needed to do this job well plus the mandatory weekend schedule   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pearle Vision (Chicago, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

Manager was friendly and kind really showed they care for their employees tried to meet dollar amount would recommend fast paced environment staff was nice and welcoming interviewe was easy