Pearson Editorial Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pearson Editorial Assistant Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Everything seemed very organized and not at all intimidating. I had 3 interviews in person, one after the other, and did not have to wait terribly long for any of them. The questions were a bit generic but the interviewers seemed very sincere. One of the people who interviewed me was such a pleasure to talk to and was very encouraging of my career overall. He gave some great insight into what the role was and what it could transition into.

Interview Questions

• What do you foresee being the most challenging part of this role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Pearson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pearson (Hoboken, NJ).

Interview

The interview process was very drawn out. I talked with someone in HR and then scheduled an interview in 2 weeks. Once I went in I spent an hour and a half talking with them, and after the interview they never contacted me with any sort of decision.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Pearson's representation in the media?   Answer Question

Editorial Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

I interviewed with the Editorial Assistant currently in the role, the project/program managers on the team, and the editors I'd support. I had to come in to the office for the interview. The process took about 3 hours as there were quite a number of people I met that day.