Pearson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pearson Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.8

515 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

It's a very long process to say the least. Initial call with the territory manager, then in-person interview, then go and do the Pearson Campus Project, speak with other members of the team and finally do an in-person role playing interview.

Interview Questions

• Why sales? What makes you confident that you can do this job?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

It has been a very long process. Applied online, call within a few days by an internal recruiter. Phone screening with recruiter then phone interview and face to face with hiring manager.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pearson in October 2017.

Interview

The process included several phone interviews. I was informed that they hired from within after several weeks. The interview questions were not terribly difficult. Project management terminology was used frequently.

Interview Questions

• Describe the csm role in relation to the business process   Answer Question

Content Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson (Hoboken, NJ).

Interview

I had 3 or 4 phone interviews, then was called in for a series of face-to-face interviews. Leave enough time to check in at the crowded lobby reception and then again at the floor you're heading to. My first interviewer was slightly rude and condescending. The second one barraged me with questions machine-gun style. I thought it had gone well enough but I guess not because I never heard back. I reached out to the hiring manager (Ms. Rude & Condescending) and she flat-out ignored me. Never even wrote back. I dodged a bullet because I would not want to work with people like that. Very unprofessional experience with Pearson. No thank you!

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

Interview process was dependent on the interviewer. No uniform experience of a brand. Hiring managers showed lack of interest in preparation before the interview.

Interviewers are just in a hurry to select/ reject a candidate for immediate results. Recruiters did not pay attention to making a candidate know about the company to make the candidate feel good during the personal interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your current job and how soon can you start delivering results if you join us?   Answer Question

Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

First one was very technical but fun. Second one was laid back slightly technical. Recived and offer after a few days. Very well done in my eyes and not forcing outdated practices or corporate loyalty demands..

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite SIEM software   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pearson (Boston, MA).

Interview

Applied through a contracting company. Called for in-person interview. After completing the first interview, called for second followup interview. And offered position after the second interview. Whole process was good and took only a week

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

Pretty streamline process. Start with phone screening interview by the technical recruiter, interview with the teams that you will be working with, technical interview with the coding questions or problems

Production Editor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson.

Interview

After multiple positive interviews and meeting the entire team, I had to follow up multiple times before receiving a rejection email. Like other candidates, I don't think I would have been notified if I hadn't been as persistent. I was told that they went with a more local candidate, which blew me away because I told them I was relocating regardless, and wasn't asking for moving expenses as part of my package.

Interview Questions

• What are three words a current colleague would use to describe you?   Answer Question

Portfolio Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pearson (Boston, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

I was emailed by an HR representative requesting a phone interview. The interview seemed to go well and she told me that she would be in contact with me again in the near future to set up a follow up interview with a hiring manager, but I was never contacted again and the subsequent emails that I sent went unanswered.

Interview Questions

• What is one problem you have faced at your current job and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question