Pearson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 10, 2018

2.8

Shipping Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pearson (Spartanburg, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

Ask questions then take a test on skills. Then I take a drug test. The skills test determined if you could do the work repeatedly. Had to also take a physical

Interview Questions

• Name an obstacle you over came   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pearson (Boulder, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

The Professor would talk about their projects, I brought some questions to him. He asked me how to do it. I answered there are many ways to approach but not sure which way is the best.

Interview Questions

• What are your best skills in programming language?   1 Answer

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pearson (Chandler, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

The interviews are all questions that relate to skills useful to this job. Customer service, time management, team work, etc. Be prepared to give examples of your experiences. There was two people interviewing me using a question/follow up question format.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you had to speak to a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Military Enrollment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pearson (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

The Interview process is very good. The first interview was by Phone with a HR Advisor. The second interview was by phone with the Hiring Manager. The third Interview was in person with the Hiring Manager. The next contact was a phone call from HR who made the hiring offer. The last interview was a follow up call from the HR Area Manager.

Interview Questions

• Why should I get hired for the position?   1 Answer

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pearson (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a 3 step interview process. The first 2 interviews were through webcam, and the final interview was in person. The in person interview was more of a formal job offer. It was really helpful to learn how interview process's work.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Pearson in March 2015.

Interview

There was no interview process. I was sent over from a temp agency and I was kept as a temp for a year until I stated I would be searching for employment elsewhere - at which point they decided to hire me on permanently.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions asked.   1 Answer

Lead Cloud Operation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pearson (Colombo (Sri Lanka)) in November 2017.

Interview

There will be 4 interviews

1. Technical Interview - Focusing on your technical skills
    2. Manager Interview - Checking your attitude
    3. HOD Interview - Focusing on your personality
    4. HR Interview - Salary discussion

Interview Questions

• How much exposure you having on AWS?   1 Answer

Science Curriculum Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pearson (Chandler, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview, then presentation online via go to meeting, face to face, then extended offer. Timeline was about a month. Phone interview was easy, presentation was average in difficulty, face to face interview was with three management members.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions were overly difficult, very normal sales type questions. Why Pearson? Tell me about the strengths you have and how they may benefit you here.   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pearson (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Smooth process, they go for the talent. They like to take in easily mouldable people.
    Interview process was quite welcoming. The office environment was amazing. Would surly recommend to anyone applying for this company. They do have really good projects.

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pearson in October 2017.

Interview

The process included several phone interviews. I was informed that they hired from within after several weeks. The interview questions were not terribly difficult. Project management terminology was used frequently.

Interview Questions

• Describe the csm role in relation to the business process   Answer Question